Charlie b's layout
It's been a rough year for me but I'm getting started back in the swing of things. Take a little ride on my pike if you want
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/_Bn1FB9QoOM">http://youtu.be/_Bn1FB9QoOM</a><!-- m -->
Charlie
Charlie can you post a pic or two of the motive power for that video.
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Here they are Steve, a pair of Blue Line USRA light Mikes, right out of the box.    
Charlie
Hi Charlie---always a treat to ride the Wilderson Division.Here's some more views from a recent tour

[Image: P1140277.jpg]

[Image: P1140272.jpg]

[Image: P1140287.jpg]

[Image: P1140254.jpg]

[Image: P1140261.jpg]
Thanks for the ride-along! Thumbsup
Here are a couple from the west side.        
Charlie
Great shots and modeling Charlie! Cheers
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Cheers

Thumbsup Thumbsup
greeting from the blade city Solingen / gruß aus der Klingenstadt Solingen

Harry

Scale Z and N
Charlie B Wrote:The construction is supposed to commence Monday, weather and mud permitting. I'm ready.
Wayne, I have some ducks here, all I have to do is jump the fence. Icon_lol
Charlie

Charlie all you need to do is throw out of bread pieces. A few each day and soon they will get use to it and be visiting you .
frank
" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!!
After a long time lull, and a really crappy attitude and adverse side effects of a drug I finally have started a little work on the layout.
There were track pans on the PRR main line 14 miles west of where I live at the Grafton Yards in Leetonia. I found this aerial view from 1952 on the USGS site and I am going to have pans on the two main tracks by the east yard.    
I found some 3/8 polystyrene channel at the local hobby shop and glued it between the rails using PVC pipe cement (it took a while to set but is is in place really well today. )    
Next will be to put the ends in and then the "water" I also want an overhead spout for locomotives without scoops.
It was nice working for a while again.

Charlie
Charlie !!! Glad to see you back...and sorry to hear of the problems you've been fighting. The "pans" look and sound like a neat (and unusual) modeling project. All the best ongoing to ya !
James Thurber - "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."
Hope you feel better! I don't think I've ever seen water pans modeled before! Very cool!
Finally something to show, I still want to add overhead water spouts attached to a coal loading bridge that I am assembling.    
Charlie
Nice to see your layout again, Charlie, and equally nice to see you working on it again. Thumbsup Thumbsup

Wayne
Thanks Wayne, If I could get to work on the camper I could get those parts out of there and have some more room. It's too hot here to do much outside.
Charlie