Charlie b's layout
Wayne, I have been in limbo for sure. I have found some inspiration to get some things done. I almost messed up though, I have some Jordan kits to build so I started with a 1923 Mack hook and ladder truck which my hometown actually had one. I know these kits are really not for me but I have made this a one part applied every other day or so. Worse case scenario will be it finds a spot in a junk yard. Goldth
Charlie
Yeah, some of the Jordan kits can be a bit fussy to build, but with some care, can be very nice models. In my opinion, one of their nicest ones (assembly-wise) is the '28 Model A sedan, and I have several.

Wayne
More progress on the coal bridge today.         [     Maybe another 4 hours to finish.
Charlie
Thumbsup Cheers
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Nice... Thumbsup
That's coming along very nicely, Charlie. Thumbsup Applause Applause Thumbsup Nice to see at least one of us getting stuff done.

Wayne
Thanks for the encouragement guys. I have been concerned about the end going to space, but I have seen layouts with highways to heaven so I guess I can have a coal bridge to heaven. I worked on it again last night putting some lights on it. I didn't take any updated photos. I'll try to finish it today and move on to another project.
Charlie
The lights are installed, and the buggies built and filled.     Charlie
Good to see it in-service, Charlie! Applause Applause Applause

Wayne
Thumbsup Cheers
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
I put some water spouts on today and hired a crew to shovel coal. I see 3 are already hiding and the other 2 are conversing. At least one of the guys has a shovel. They best be moving because once the glue sets they will be there forever. :mrgreen:     Charlie
Charlie B Wrote:....They best be moving because once the glue sets they will be there forever....

Hey, it's a good way to keep 'em on the job. Thumbsup Employees of the month forever! Misngth

Wayne
Taking on water.     Charlie
This looks amazing, Charlie. I really like the pole building you put together to go in it.
————————————————————————————
Modeling the East Broad Top as it was between 1937-1942
~Amanda
Several years ago at one of our Samoyed Rescue parties in N Carolina our friend from Australia brought this kit for me. I completed it and it is in a temporary location on the layout.
Her name is Leanne so I had to let her have her own business.    
Charlie