Here We Go Again!
Yep!
Its that time again. Time to get on my hands and knees beg.

No...Not for that.

For articles.

We are starting to put together the next issue of the E-Mag. And as always, we need all your'e folks help.
Layout tours, favorite railfan sites, favorite prototypes, railroad history, model reviews, how to articles..anything model and real related.
Oh yeah...Lots of pictures.

Don't worry if you're not a pro at writing. We'll fix, fluff and spel chek for ya.
But there are a few rules.
Article must be railroad related, prototype or model.
Any sexual content(real or inferred) will not be accepted. Ask your self. Would you want your kids seeing it?
Oh...Did I mention.....Lots of pictures.

So get that gray matter thinking. Come up with some ideas and put them to megabytes.
You can PM them here to me, or my e-mail addy(<!-- e --><a href="mailto:ed.gagnier@yahoo.com">ed.gagnier@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->)
And remember..Everyone gets in.

Dead line for submissions is May 8th. So you have a month or so to get them to me.
E-Mag will be realeased at the end of May............
And many Thanks.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
.................... and here's thelink to download the last issue! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

It's in pdf format

October 2009
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
For some reason, when I clicked on the "October 2009" link, I got a .pdf-style "header" and then my laptop locked up! Confusedhock: Wallbang Curse
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
P5se Camelback Wrote:For some reason, when I clicked on the "October 2009" link, I got a .pdf-style "header" and then my laptop locked up! Confusedhock: Wallbang Curse

Make sure you have the latest version of acrobat... When this e-mag first came out, it looked like gobbeldy gook on my computer. When I upgraded acrobat - it looks fine.
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->