FS Pair of Spectrum N&W J Class 4-8-4's
I have a brand new never used pair of Spectrum N&W J class 4-8-4 locomotives for sale. Both are DCC equipped. I am asking $250 for the pair both have the same road number 610. Might consider interesting trades I accept USPS money orders only. plus shipping, I would like to sell as a set and not individual pieces.
............. Shoot I will consider a two for one locomotive trade if it's one that I am interested in.
Thanks for looking

[Image: Spectrun%20J%20class%20008.jpg]
I reject your reality and substitute my own
There's a member here who is having a problem with the same.....Oh......Never mind.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Dang it you guys dun figured me out.........lol Seriously I picked up a Paragon J class from a friend at the club who never used it brand new in the box. He offered it to me if I would build his new bench work. I told him it wasn't necessary as I would build it for free just supply the lumber but he insisted and was highly impressed with work I did for the club and on my own layout etc. So I couldn't pass the deal up. I have spoken with several guys who have had zero issues with the Bachmann J's but for me right now I just don't need it so a two for one swap would be better for me in the long run.
I reject your reality and substitute my own