GERN Industries Gibson Works...
Too bad all of the GERN modellers aren't making money on this, too.

Wayne
Good to see that GERN is still alive and kicking. Makes me feel 3% happier!!
(03-12-2021, 03:34 PM)Mountain Man Wrote: Good to see that GERN is still alive and kicking.  Makes me feel 3% happier!!

That's good to hear, Jeff.   Thumbsup Thumbsup   I tried in the past to continue sending GERN stuff, but your e-mail address must've changed, as I kept getting "not deliverable" messages.

If you'd like to resume getting GERN ads and other goofiness, please send me a PM with your current e-mail address.  I'll send pretty-well everything GERN that I have, which means some of it will be stuff that you already have or have seen.  It will take-up several e-mails to get all of it to, you, but I'll let you know when the last one is sent. 

After that, I'll send out any new material as my brother creates it, as I do for all GERNies.

Wayne
(03-12-2021, 08:16 PM)doctorwayne Wrote:
(03-12-2021, 03:34 PM)Mountain Man Wrote: Good to see that GERN is still alive and kicking.  Makes me feel 3% happier!!

That's good to hear, Jeff.   Thumbsup Thumbsup   I tried in the past to continue sending GERN stuff, but your e-mail address must've changed, as I kept getting "not deliverable" messages.

If you'd like to resume getting GERN ads and other goofiness, please send me a PM with your current e-mail address.  I'll send pretty-well everything GERN that I have, which means some of it will be stuff that you already have or have seen.  It will take-up several e-mails to get all of it to, you, but I'll let you know when the last one is sent. 

After that, I'll send out any new material as my brother creates it, as I do for all GERNies.

Wayne

I got your GERN stuff  -  either I stop laughing or I choke to death!!   Icon_e_biggrin
(03-18-2021, 01:50 PM)Mountain Man Wrote: I got your GERN stuff  -  either I stop laughing or I choke to death!!   Icon_e_biggrin

I'll have to tell my brother to ease back on the silliness, Jeff, as neither of us would want to see you choosing option 2.
He was pleased to hear that you enjoyed it, and I am pleased to see you back, too.

Wayne
(03-18-2021, 03:14 PM)doctorwayne Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 01:50 PM)Mountain Man Wrote: I got your GERN stuff  -  either I stop laughing or I choke to death!!   Icon_e_biggrin

I'll have to tell my brother to ease back on the silliness, Jeff, as neither of us would want to see you choosing option 2.
He was pleased to hear that you enjoyed it, and I am pleased to see you back, too.

Wayne

Nah...we need all the humor we can get, and GERN is 3% funnier!!  Icon_e_biggrin