Greetings and some old photos
Hi folks - I used to post at the other site under the name Jac's Lines. I just wanted to say thanks for the invitation and GOOD LUCK! I'm glad that this community is up and running and thank all of those who are responsible. This place already feels a lot more comfortable and I hope to be posting a lot more frequently.

Since the old site was the only place I've posted at, I'm going to take the liberty of posting some older photos in the next couple of postings. I've been working on some newer projects, but no photos to post yet.
These are some pictures of my Atlas tower kitbash into a rural firestation from a challenge a couple of years ago.

A few more of the same

A few more

These are from an HOn30 mining layout (since abandoned). I have recent returned to the HOn30 old west theme, and will add posts in a new thread later.

Some more HOn30, this of a small mining operation.

I scratchbuilt this Class A climax. A lot of the buildings were conceived as dioramas, with the plan that they eventually would fit together in a layout. I never quite got that far, but they are all boxed up the basement, waiting....

This is a local train station (formerly Erie RR, now a bar Cheers) that I built for a challenge. Another major project I had in mind was a full size HO representation of the Erie Railroad as it ran through my hometown in the 1930s. I may come back to this as a diorama at some point.

great modeling!! Love the Climax!! Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Last one is a grain storage facility, again local, and part of the never realized Erie project.
I love doing dioramas, individual buildings, and mini scenes. I seem to have problems getting full blown layouts up and running, though. 35

First up are the photos I took of the original building

And the model, again built for one of the old Gauge challenges.

Last one, comparing the real life version to the model...

Joe, Welcome aboard Goldth

Those are some sweet pictures you posted, i like the last set the best, beautiful job on the building and weathering Thumbsup Thumbsup
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Joe, you always do such superb modeling! Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing the pics and we're glad you joined us!
Ralph