Layout alterations....
Thanks, Steve, I appreciate your kind comment.

Wayne
You are making great progress. It looks great too.
Charlie
Thanks, Charlie.  While I should be working on my builds for the Challenge, I keep getting sidetracked with turnouts all over the layout, and recently convinced myself to do some ballasting on the upper level, not remembering until it was in place and the glue hardened, that I had intended to represent an underground cinder conveyor in the same area, with a bucket hoist for loading the cinders in gondolas. 
At least I'm finally spending some time on the layout, rather than ignoring it, as I have for the past little while.

I've spent a little time in a rut, but it now feels like I'm back in a groove.

Wayne
You have a most beautiful layout Wayne!
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Hi Doc---looking forward to the day when this COVID madness ends and we can get together to enjoy your beautiful layout
Thanks guys, but the entire layout is still pretty-much in a state of disarray, with tools and materials all over the place.

Wayne
(04-13-2020, 09:20 PM)doctorwayne Wrote:   
At least I'm finally spending some time on the layout, rather than ignoring it, as I have for the past little while.

I've spent a little time in a rut, but it now feels like I'm back in a groove.

Wayne
So GLAD to read this Wayne, since I have known you, your work has always been a HUGE inspiration to me Worship . Now that I have come back from my rut Icon_redface , I'm so glad you got out of yours, really looking forward to seeing shots of your work again Wayne Applause Icon_e_biggrin .
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Thanks, Deano.  It's so good to have you back here and showing us your wonderful layout.  You were much missed.

Wayne
Nice work Wayne. I've been in that position before...drilling holes or cutting out sections of the bench work to make room for more stuff. Makes me anxious everytime I do it. Always awesome to see such fabulous pics of your layout too.