GERN Industries rolling stock...
Wayne,
I just love GERN and I have since I first ran into this forum many years ago. I'm not sure why I never did stay with the forum here but I'm glad to see my ID was still here and I'm back. I did get mailing of GERN over the years and I've loved those. Who wouldn't want a layout to be 3% bigger. I'm adding GERN to the layout for sure.
I would love to see how Cookie Gibson would can be worked into the who story. I'm sure we will be seeing more of this elusive character for sure.

Dave
GERN on the NASDAQ

I was reading through the news on my mobile when I came across an article about a company Geron who uses the title GERN as their NASDAQ name.
Given that I am currently getting over the dreaded Flu, the headline did sort of pass me by for a minute, then my befuddled brain said Wait, what was that about GERN?
I scrolled back and sure enough there was the name GERN. Now as I write this thread I cant find the article. :wall1:
Technology can be a cruel mistress.
Anyway, I thought that everyone who appreciates GERN and all that it can do for you, would enjoy knowing that GERN is listed on NASDAQ.
Mark
Fake It till you Make It, then Fake It some More
Hey folks,

I was just reading through the GERN ind. post for some inspiration on my GERN ind and rolling stock. This got me thinking about modeling GERN locomotive Leasing locomotives. Has anyone done a GERN locomotive at all?

Just idea.

Dave
No one of which I'm aware, but feel free to follow through on that idea. I had thought about it for my own GERN plant, but all of the tracks for GERN connect directly to the main line, and any plant switcher would need to cross those tracks to get to the other sidings, so the local railroad does all the switching work for GERN at Port Maitland.

Wayne
Mr Fixit Wrote:GERN on the NASDAQ

I was reading through the news on my mobile when I came across an article about a company Geron who uses the title GERN as their NASDAQ name.
Given that I am currently getting over the dreaded Flu, the headline did sort of pass me by for a minute, then my befuddled brain said Wait, what was that about GERN?
I scrolled back and sure enough there was the name GERN. Now as I write this thread I cant find the article. :wall1:
Technology can be a cruel mistress.
Anyway, I thought that everyone who appreciates GERN and all that it can do for you, would enjoy knowing that GERN is listed on NASDAQ.
Mark

And its stock runs 3% higher than the others!! :tada:
Too bad all of the GERN modellers aren't making money on this, too.

Wayne