A Christmas Story
Hello Ed---I also missed your story. However,I think your gift of caring and kindness is the best gift a person could ever receive---like yourself,I'm sure that family will always remember that Christmas
Merry Christmas to Everyone---Ed's beautiful story from the past is a true reminder of the real spirit of giving---peace on earth,goodwill to all.
Thanks Nutbar for bringing this to the top again. It is worth repeating, not only every year, but everyday.
Charlie
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Nice story - and thanks for sharing!
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
I agree with Charlie... Thanks for bringing this to the top again.. It was great re-reading it! Thumbsup Thumbsup
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
That's what being human is all about. I admire you for that. This Christmas, because I lost my Mum this time last year, my wife and I are having a couple of people in from a local retirement home. Both these girls are in their eighties and have no family nearby. Should be fun. And we're not having turkey!
It's a good day when you wake up in the morning. It's not your problem if you don't.