For Sale: N Scale Atlas, Athearn and Bachmann
Since no one bought the entire collection, I will be selling the locomotives individually by brand. Please contact me with any questions or if you need to see a picture. I will start with these locomotives and later I will create another thread with Katos and LifeLikes and others. Shipping and handling will be $5. I will be using those flat rate boxes from the USPS so multiple locos can fit in their small boxes. Ofcourse, if you buy multiple locomotives and they do not all fit in one box, i'll have to charge for an additional box (another $5) and fit as many as I can in it. Checks or money orders only. Will ship as soon as they clear. All locos are lightly used unless specified. Some have never been ran. I do not have a layout so I dont run any of them regularly. Only once in a blue moon. But all my engines run, as I have tested them to make sure. Njoy Icon_lol

Atlas-Dash 8-40B - BNSF. Has missing sunshades. #8601- $65
Atlas-Dash 8-40BW- BNSF. Unnumbered - $65
Atlas-SD35- Conrail-#6002- $60
Atlas-C-630- Pennsylvania #6324- Brand New, only tested- $65
Atlas- SD50- Rio Grander #5506- Has a broken horn. Not in original box. Rapido couplers- $65

Athearn- SD70M- Norfolk Southern- #2600- Brand New. Only tested- $65

3-Bachmann-Dash 8-40CWs- CNW- #s 8610, 8606, 8606- Older Run but engines has never been used. $40 each or $110 for 3
3-Bachmann- Dash 8-40CWs- Santa Fe #834,802,802-Older Run. Micro Train couplers added. One has damaged frame/shell connection. Shell easily comes off unit. can be easily fixed. $40 each or $110 for all 3
Bachmann- Dash 8-40CW- UP #9449- Micro Trains couplers. Old run. $40
Bachmann- SD45 Undecorated. No #- New run with clear plastic case. Never ran. Brand new- $50
Bachmann- SD45- Pennsylvania #6116- New run with clear plastic case. Never ran. Brand new- $50
Bachmann- Dash 8-40C- CSX #7598- New run with clear plastic case. Brand new. Never ran- $50
Bachmann Dash 8-40C- Conrail #6044- New run with clear plastic case. Brand new. Never ran- $50
Bachmann- F7A/B set- Santa Fe- Both units powered. A unit has been detailed with grab irons. Micro Trains couplers are a little loose and they wiggle either up or down. Easily fixed.- $60
Do any of the locos come with dcc decoders?
none come with dcc decoders. just dcc ready. thanx
Any boxcars?
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Bachmann- Dash 8-40C- CSX #7598- New run with clear plastic case. Brand new. Never ran- $50
Bachmann Dash 8-40C- Conrail #6044- New run with clear plastic case. Brand new. Never ran- $50

What would you want for both of them?
Reneeair PA60 Wrote:Bachmann- Dash 8-40C- CSX #7598- New run with clear plastic case. Brand new. Never ran- $50

What would you want for both of them?

Good morning, and welcome to Big Blue. Just a few things here, notice that the original post is over four years old and that the member that posted it hasn't logged on here in the past 3 1/2 of those years, so the chances are slim that the items are still available or that you'll get a reply. I also deleted your email address from your post since we advise people not to put them in a post. If someone wants to contact you, then can send you a PM or email though your user profile. You might try sending Serious Sam a PM or email, just in case he still has these locos.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD