For sale: V&T passenger car decals for HO-scale
Here I am offering H0-scale decal sets suitable for all types of VIRGINIA & TRUCKEE passenger cars.

Decals are drawn according to original railroad pictures of V&T cars. Each set contains enough material for one model.

[Image: vandt-passcars-decalsheet.jpg]
Picture is shown here in reduzed size with smaller resolution securing the copyright.

I will ship worldwide. Price per sheet is $9.00.
Shipping cost are different, Germany: $2.50, Europe $5, worldwide $8 - plus $1 per additional sheet for shipping to Europe and worldwide; paying in US-Dollar. European modeler can pay with Euro; ask for Euro-prices.
The only accepted method of payment is PayPal. The item will be shipped within three days after payment has been completed. The usual shipping time of international airmail letter is about 10 days.
Feel free to ask about details.

Remark: A special decal set for V&T caboose-coach no. 8 ("Julia Bulette") is in preparation. It will include all lettering schemas - "Virginia & Truckee" - "V.&T. Construction" - "V.&T. Club coach".
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
I want to present a revised picture of my VT decal set due to a server change.

[Image: vandt-passcars-decalsheet_copyr.jpg]

Sorry, prices for printing are a bit increased. Please click my website for more details. Thanks!
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.