Merry Christmas
faraway Wrote:...We expect to have new heavy snow fall in south Germany starting some time Friday. That might be a problem to visit my brother and his family and to get back by car during the night on Friday xmas eve.
Jep, the visit had to be canceled due to the road conditions. Will be a very quiet and silent xmas eve with my wife.
Merry Christmas to all of you again and may your travel plan materialize!
Reinhard
Reinhard, the same situation up here. All visits cancelled due to road conditions. I spent 4 hours today shoveling snow Wallbang .
Kurt
Merry Christmas to all!
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Ralph
MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Merry Christmas one and all!
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

TO ONE AND ALL!!
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
Merry Christmas to all! May 2011 be much better!
And a happy boxing day to all our Canadian and UK friends!
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
Ah... so everyone survived? Good. Cheers
tetters Wrote:Ah... so everyone survived? Good. Cheers
Survived, yes. That was the easy part. Doing the Christmas feast justice, that was the hard part. Only the scale knows how I did, and I'm thinking that it is badly in need of calibration, I can't believe I gained that much in so little time. Eek OK, just because I've let my belt out two notches doesn't mean I pigged out... Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Today we had left overs for lunch, yummiee
It was a nice touch.

Wolfgang
We can switch it, day by day -
just in time - and safe
Come to us Westport Terminal RR
ezdays Wrote:
tetters Wrote:Ah... so everyone survived? Good. Cheers
Survived, yes. That was the easy part. Doing the Christmas feast justice, that was the hard part. Only the scale knows how I did, and I'm thinking that it is badly in need of calibration, I can't believe I gained that much in so little time. Eek OK, just because I've let my belt out two notches doesn't mean I pigged out... Nope

You gave me a good chuckle there EZ.

By doing The Feast "justice", I try to prepare an excellent meal for everyone. It's what I do. Knowing that everyone had enough to eat and that the meal was good is enough for me. Although I do also enjoy the fruits of my labour. Icon_lol
tetters Wrote:You gave me a good chuckle there EZ.

By doing The Feast "justice", I try to prepare an excellent meal for everyone. It's what I do. Knowing that everyone had enough to eat and that the meal was good is enough for me. Although I do also enjoy the fruits of my labour. Icon_lol
There's more truth to that than you might guess. Popcornbeer We normally have a dozen or so for Christmas dinner, but this year there was just the two of us. I still did the turkey, stuffing and gravy. Peggy did the rest. I'm OK at cooking, but a real klutz at cleaning up, so I'm usually banished from the kitchen after we eat.... Man, it sure took a lot of time and effort to get things to work out like that, but it's paying off big time. Thumbsup Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD