Cars are ready to tour
Just to let everyone know - I have 15 members on the HO list... I'll post news later today...

If all 15 keep the car for 6 - 7 days, then it takes 4 - 7 days to be shipped... we're looking at a

30 WEEK TOUR!!

If we start by March 1st, it's not going to end 'till Sometime in the Fall!!!

WAY WAY COOL!!!!!!

5 more interested people and it wont end 'till New Years 2012!!!!

And remember - The Winner of the auction gets to "Keep" the car!!! So if you're on the tour, and you really like the car, BID!! you may get to have it permanently return to your layout with ALL the signatures and the Manifest sheet showing where it's traveled!
All members can bid on any auction, so you don't have to be on the tour, to bid on a "Tour car"!

~~~ All auction proceeds go DIRECTLY to keeping Big Blue "ad free"!!!! ~~~

Icon_lol -- Might arrive just in time for X-mas!!!! (or a tad later) Goldth Misngth Goldth
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Sign me up too, for the HO tour. Can I be a roadie?? Icon_lol

Matt
Don't follow me, I'm lost too.
You're on the list Smile Smile Thanks for joining in!!!!

You mean like in the "Meat Loaf" movie??? LOL I used to Roadie for my friend's band - Tons of (lifting) fun!! Misngth Misngth Misngth Misngth
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Last time, we also had these:

We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Is there a printable template for those containers or are they real plastic containers with decals applied? I'd be interested in adding one of those to my intermodal fleet if I can.
-Dave
HO Tour Info is up!!!!

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.the-gauge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4003">viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4003</a><!-- l -->

i need everyone's addresses asap!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

N Tour info is up!!

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.the-gauge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=4004">viewtopic.php?f=66&t=4004</a><!-- l -->
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Sumpter250 Wrote:Last time, we also had these:
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

I still have them from the first Ol' Blue tour. Don't know where they came from, who's they were, or who made them.
But they are here with me. And still in pretty good shape.

They are printed on card stock. A couple have bass wood floors, weighted with I'm guessing pennies. The rest are just all completly card stock.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
I currently have no layout ...

But I may have a Photo diorama is shape for photos by mid to late summer. Otherwise, I'm sure I could arrange to cut a car into a frieght train forforwarding it from LA, through San Bernardino, Cajon, Cajon Pass, Summit and Victorville on the way east to Pueblo, Colorado Springs and Palmer Lake enroute to Denver and then on to Chicago on the Scale Rails of Southwest Florida model railroad club that I now belong to.

So ... yessir! Sign me up for the HO Tour!

ngauger ... I'll PM you with my address.
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
P5se Camelback Wrote:I currently have no layout ...

But I may have a Photo diorama is shape for photos by mid to late summer. Otherwise, I'm sure I could arrange to cut a car into a frieght train forforwarding it from LA, through San Bernardino, Cajon, Cajon Pass, Summit and Victorville on the way east to Pueblo, Colorado Springs and Palmer Lake enroute to Denver and then on to Chicago on the Scale Rails of Southwest Florida model railroad club that I now belong to.

So ... yessir! Sign me up for the HO Tour!

ngauger ... I'll PM you with my address.
That's great LOL You're on the list!! And remember - you can take a picture in front of your computer with a Railroad picture on the screen LOL or "Big blue" and that will be fine! We're letting anyone who wants to follow the guidelines, join in on the fun!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

ngauger Wrote:... And remember - you can take a picture in front of your computer with a Railroad picture on the screen LOL or "Big blue" and that will be fine! We're letting anyone who wants to follow the guidelines, join in on the fun!!!!

OMG! ... Guidelines?

:o ... 357
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
P5se Camelback Wrote:
ngauger Wrote:... And remember - you can take a picture in front of your computer with a Railroad picture on the screen LOL or "Big blue" and that will be fine! We're letting anyone who wants to follow the guidelines, join in on the fun!!!!

OMG! ... Guidelines?

:o ... 357
Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol yes!! Guidelines hehehehe as in shipping the car to the next person Big Grin and taking pictures Big Grin and all that other technical stuff Cheers
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

The HO list has been updated

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.the-gauge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4003&p=68792#p68792">viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4003&p=68792#p68792</a><!-- l -->

Note: This will be the 40' "older style" box car that will be in this tour/auction.
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Very interesting. I know this will be fun.
Too bad I can't participate. the postage is much too high. Curse

Wolfgang
We can switch it, day by day -
just in time - and safe
Come to us Westport Terminal RR
WT fan Wrote:Very interesting. I know this will be fun.
Too bad I can't participate. the postage is much too high. Curse

Wolfgang
I plan to participate on the H0 60' boxcar auction. That one could run a German/European tour if I win it. Postage in Europe (UK, Norway, France, ?) should be possible. The first big jump over the pond will be on me as the final owner. However, I will be on vacation starting next Saturday for a week. My be I need a proxy doing the bidding for me.
Reinhard