RRManiac...............PA
dwight77...............FL
Ngauger.................PA
Trains Winnipeg......Canada
Sumpter250.............IL
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Looks like the N scale tour will be lasting until May or June...Anyone else like to join in????
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

If no one else signs up you might consider either giving it a 2 week stay or a return trip by reversing the tour when it gets to the end. Allowing anyone who wishes a chance to drop out at that time to do so.
Les
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lesterperry.webs.com/">http://www.lesterperry.webs.com/</a><!-- m --> Check it out
http://www.youtube.com/lesterperry/
Lester Perry Wrote:If no one else signs up you might consider either giving it a 2 week stay or a return trip by reversing the tour when it gets to the end. Allowing anyone who wishes a chance to drop out at that time to do so.
Those options are always open. Rather than reverse the trip, we could always give anyone that wants it, a repeat shot. As with the last tours we had, we did have some last minute sign ups, so we should expect the same to happen now.... I hope. Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
.........and if worse comes to worse, there is another N scale 40' box car, and an HO scale 50' box car, that could go on tour. I would only need a few days notice to have them fully ready to ship.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
I'm next on the list..!! 2285_ 2285_

I suggest the current "holder" give a "heads up" (PM) to the next member when they ship, so we can be on the look-out for it....
Gus (LC&P).
Steamtrains Wrote:I'm next on the list..!! 2285_ 2285_

I suggest the current "holder" give a "heads up" (PM) to the next member when they ship, so we can be on the look-out for it....
Mikey will give you a heads up along with a USPS tracking number so you have an idea when to expect the car.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Map of the N Tour so far Smile
The Blue is where it's been, The Green is where it's going.

The Big Blue Dot in Arizonais where it started. It follows the list in the first post in this thread.

The Tour is STILL OPEN if anyone wants to join!!! Just contact me and I'll add you in!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.the-gauge.net/magazine/NMap.jpg">http://www.the-gauge.net/magazine/NMap.jpg</a><!-- m -->
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

List and map have been updated
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

List and map have been updated Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

The 7 month N Car Tour is completed. The List and map have been updated.
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

The next time the N scale car goes on tour could you add my name to the list? Thanks
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Tyson Rayles Wrote:The next time the N scale car goes on tour could you add my name to the list? Thanks

This particular car, will go up on auction, to help support the expenses of Big Blue. There is a second N scale car, that was intended for auction, but could be held, if another tour is considered.
The auction bid winner, will get the tour car and manifest, along with a certificate of authenticity.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Take a bow Tour organizers....A job well done... Thumbsup

I had a ball with it and look forward to the auction...

Waveof7
Gus (LC&P).
Thanks Pete for the info!
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string