N Tour Car Pictures
ezdays Wrote:Here we see where a truck has unloaded its cargo of tequila and a crew of green people are standing by to load the car.

...................."and I hope everyone noticed that there are TWO stacks of cases, and, EACH one is larger than the truck that delivered them. Now, that ! is "alien technology" for you !" 357
Could be, or were there other trucks unloading before this one???????????????????????? Or maybe the truck is just a decoy and they were transported by other means.
357 357 Beam me up Scotty!

"The truck's obviously a "red" herring "
Waaaittt just a minute there sparky.....there'as sumpin fishy going on here. :o

" After questioning the discrepancy between the size of the load and the truck, I found the following:
1. The truck is indeed a decoy. I found that it is empty and doesn't even have a motor. To be sure, it's made of plastic and designed to deceive. "

EGAD !!!!! Them LAPBs hunt TRUCKS ?????????
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
It appears the cargo might be bigger than the space craft also.
Les
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lesterperry.webs.com/">http://www.lesterperry.webs.com/</a><!-- m --> Check it out
http://www.youtube.com/lesterperry/
They're aliens, they have advanced technology such as shrink rays. Also the aftereffects of shrinking it then expanding it back gives their tequila a unique 'kick'.

--Randy
Modeling the Reading Railroad of the 1950's in HO

Visit my web site to see layout progress and other information:
http://www.readingeastpenn.com
rrinker Wrote:They're aliens, they have advanced technology such as shrink rays. Also the aftereffects of shrinking it then expanding it back gives their tequila a unique 'kick'.

--Randy
I wasn't going to point that out, I thought everyone knew that. The whole idea behind a tractor beam is that there is no limit on the load size to spacecraft ratio. Remember when Capt. Kirk beamed up those two whales? He used the same technology as these guys did with the tequila.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Weight limit, no, but there is the volume issue - that Klingon ship had a cargo bay large enough that after Scotty got his transparent aluminum to make a tank there was room for a whale-size fishtank. Unshrunk, theres no way all those cases of tequila would fit inside the saucer. Unless they carry things long distances slung underneath like a helicopter. I like shrink rays better myself Big Grin Doesn't ruin the aerodynamics. Icon_lol

--Randy
Modeling the Reading Railroad of the 1950's in HO

Visit my web site to see layout progress and other information:
http://www.readingeastpenn.com
ezdays Wrote: " They're aliens, they have advanced technology such as shrink rays. Also the aftereffects of shrinking it then expanding it back gives their tequila a unique 'kick'.
[color=#FF8000]--Randy "

I wasn't going to point that out, I thought everyone knew that. The whole idea behind a tractor beam is that there is no limit on the load size to spacecraft ratio. Remember when Capt. Kirk beamed up those two whales? He used the same technology as these guys did with the tequila.

Well, That explains why those two whales went on to be great soccer players ! Icon_lol Icon_lol Wink
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
rrinker Wrote:Weight limit, no, but there is the volume issue - that Klingon ship had a cargo bay large enough that after Scotty got his transparent aluminum to make a tank there was room for a whale-size fishtank. Unshrunk, theres no way all those cases of tequila would fit inside the saucer. Unless they carry things long distances slung underneath like a helicopter. I like shrink rays better myself Big Grin Doesn't ruin the aerodynamics. Icon_lol

--Randy
I think in both cases, the tractor beam also shrunk the whales as it did the cases of tequila. Remember when they were standing next to the tank that held the whales? They no longer looked a large as they were in the water. Certainly it should have been obvious that the whales were no shrunk when beamed aboard. Tequila reduced by a tractor beam becomes quite potent, which when drunk in that state causes one to turn green. I'm sure these beings were nipping at the cargo when it was aboard the spacecraft. I also think that's how they got all that cargo into that N scale car.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Sumpter250 Wrote:Well, That explains why those two whales went on to be great soccer players ! Icon_lol Icon_lol Wink
I think those whales went to Las Vegas and assumed the roll of high-rollers. Eek
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
ezdays Wrote:
Sumpter250 Wrote:Well, That explains why those two whales went on to be great soccer players ! Icon_lol Icon_lol Wink
I think those whales went to Las Vegas and assumed the roll of high-rollers. Eek

Yeah, and in a town like 'Vegas, it's really hard to make a "Big Splash".. :o Icon_lol Icon_lol
Our freight agent of the Detroit Connecting has received word the Big Blue and Gauge boxcar is waiting on the interchange track, but the engineer reported a problem. He requested we send someone down because there was no way anyone was going to believe this. How it was interchanged baffled everyone -- the theory is that someone must have teleported it. Look at the photos and you will see why.
[Image: 2.jpg]
[Image: 3.jpg]

The brass just shrugged and told the engineer it was the Detroit Connecting's responsibilty, no duty, to deliver any and all freight cars interchanged. The car must be delivered to the consignee, the Hamtramck Assembly Plant. Get it done.
[Image: 6.jpg]

A flatcar was brought in and we loaded the car. It wasn't going far, so only a couple of chains were used.
[Image: 7.jpg]
[Image: 8.jpg]

Just as we were getting ready to move the car, another transfer came in -- it had an identical, full-sized car at the head end. This one wasn't going to the same place, so we left it for the afternoon local to pick up.
[Image: 10.jpg]

Here it is being delivered to Hamtramck Assembly.
[Image: 12.jpg]
[Image: 11.jpg]

We dropped the car and left before the next shift came in. How would we explain this one?
[Image: 13.jpg]
Detroit Connecting
We are your
inner-city connection.
Great little photo journalism there, Chuck!

Will all of that framework at Hamtramck be the assembly plant?

That thing's goin to be HUGE!!!
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
'Scuze me for askin'...Did all this take place in LIlliput..?? Goldth
Gus (LC&P).
Too Funny!!!

Great Pictures!!!

I'm glad the "normal" sized car arrived on schedule, it made for an even better scene. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
ngauger Wrote:
Too Funny!!!

Great Pictures!!!

I'm glad the "normal" sized car arrived on schedule, it made for an even better scene. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Waddoyamean, "Normal"??? That N scale is a normal sized car, it's the other one that's giant sized. Geese, some people look at N scale as half the size of HO. We here look at N scale as normal and HO as twice normal size. 35 35
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol
Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)