N Tour Car Pictures
That's one big layout....And the use of mirrors doubles its apparent size..!! Are the operators (or "or") also reflected..?? Goldth
There's so much going on I had a hard time picking Ol' Blue out .... Eek
Gus (LC&P).
Steamtrains Wrote:That's one big layout....And the use of mirrors doubles its apparent size..!! Are the operators (or "or") also reflected..?? Goldth
There's so much going on I had a hard time picking Ol' Blue out .... Eek

It is a really cool illusion, especially in the rear yard (Where the GG-1s are above). The mirrors are "low" so you never see who is operating the trains on "the other side" of the mirrors. Eek Eek
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Mirrors or not, that is an impressive layout. It gives me an idea though. If I add mirrors to what I have now, maybe I won't feel as guilty for not finishing the other half of my layout right away, eh? :oops: 35 357
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Thanks for posting the pictures it was strange seeing my layout on the Big Blue site. 2285_
I'm the one an only operator and i'm so short you wouldn't see me anyway.Thanks for thecool remarks 2285_
You guys really make the years in the making .believe this or not but i didn't get into nscale until 1992 after i had a stroke that left mr with only one hand and my wifes help which in turn gave me three hands.I met Micky a few years ago and he rewired my layout for me.he's a god sendAgain thanks for the nice words H Hennessy
............. It was my pleasure Smile Big Grin Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

ezdays Wrote:Wow!!! What a privilege for us to see that the N scale tour car was be able to find its way on such a layout. That is something else. Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

Cheers

....and, I've enjoyed seeing it on all the layouts so far.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Ok, A little late(ok Alot) but the car has made a stop on the Eastern Hills & Southern. Below you will see it being switched onto the team track at Mine #16. I must apolagize as I have been gone most of the summer with work, So this got put on a back burner. So please forgive my creating a delay in continuing this tour, It was not my intention when I signed up to be a stop on the tour. :?

Attached Files Image(s)

That light at the end of the Tunnel isn't heaven.........ITS A TRAIN!

My Railpictures.net Pictures
My Ramblings and Pictures
Looks right at home there!
I like the paint scheme on your loco, very similar to the SM & CH BL20-2's.

This, and the HO tour car, are the only things I have ever built that have traveled as many miles as these cars have (even the trailer I built for the modules hasn't got as many miles on it, and it's been "there and back again" for over twenty years). It has really been a pleasure to see where they have gone, and been.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Nice scenery there too, TW Smile Big Grin Smile Big Grin Smile

Glad to finally see a bit of the layout too. Only one more stop on the tour..... Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

OK It's Wednesday Sept. 21st 2011.....12:51 AM ( 00:51 )
I just got home, have been out all day, and the tour car was waiting for me with all the "junkmail" Eek Eek

I have to charge up the camera batteries ( after some sleep, it takes a while, and I don't leave that process unattended.....
Fire Hazard ).
I'll get pictures posted ASAP.
That looks like the original "priority mail" box that it was sent out with !! 2285_
Looks like the manifest is complete, and ready to accompany the car on it's final trip to the winning bidder.
Just found this thread, great to see everybody's layouts! Thumbsup
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
With everything else going on, I almost forgot to get the "next to last destination pictures posted".
BBG100101 has "come home", until the bidding closes and it makes the trip to the bid winner.
The local, on the main, just clearing the Bascule lift...

SMCH Consolidation # 593, backs BBG100101, and a flat car with two of "The Box" ( Gauge Ind crates ) on to the siding at the "Shipyard Station"

BBG100101 awaiting the move to the shipyard for inspection, and any needed repairs, before it is sent on.