Krispy kreme, effingham, il
I love Krispy Kreme donuts. Nothing beats getting freshly made Krispy Kremes. That plant or distribution center is pretty big. Do they make the donuts for the gas stations or do they just package and deliver the ingredients to the Krispy Kreme stores.
Carson - What type of freight audit do the railroad companies use?
Mr Fixit Wrote:By my reckoning the donuts will be;

In HO scale about 1mm square by the thickness of a piece of paper.

In N scale about 0,5 mm square by the thickness of a piece of tissue paper.
Mark

A Krispy Kreme donut would be .014" thick in HO, .008" thick in N.

( but, they would still contain the same amount of calories ) Eek Eek

( it's the interdimensional properties of donut holes ) Icon_twisted Icon_twisted
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
When planning deliveries by rail, don't forget that all of the packaging material has to be delivered either by truck or boxcar.
I would put a fleet of police cars outside the factory to establish that it's a donut factory. Modelling it as a crime scene wouldn't be a good idea because that would bring too much heat on the alleged perps.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
Mike Kieran Wrote:I would put a fleet of police cars outside the factory to establish that it's a donut factory. Modelling it as a crime scene wouldn't be a good idea because that would bring too much heat on the alleged perps.

Mike,If its a mixing plant there will be no donuts for the cops. Eek
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
Brakie Wrote:
Mike Kieran Wrote:I would put a fleet of police cars outside the factory to establish that it's a donut factory. Modelling it as a crime scene wouldn't be a good idea because that would bring too much heat on the alleged perps.

Mike,If its a mixing plant there will be no donuts for the cops. Eek

Ah not so fast Brakie. I happen to know from my extensive research that they would do test batches of donuts to check the consistency of the mix, and possibly to keep the troops happy.

So to quote Chief Qwimby; "Come out with your hands up and bring that tray of donuts"

Might have to get a range of police cars to park outside KK.

Mark
Fake It till you Make It, then Fake It some More
Sumpter250 Wrote:
Mr Fixit Wrote:By my reckoning the donuts will be;

In HO scale about 1mm square by the thickness of a piece of paper.

In N scale about 0,5 mm square by the thickness of a piece of tissue paper.
Mark

A Krispy Kreme donut would be .014" thick in HO, .008" thick in N.

( but, they would still contain the same amount of calories ) Eek Eek

( it's the interdimensional properties of donut holes ) Icon_twisted Icon_twisted

But what if the flour has been enhanced with GERN? 3% more calories for the same size...and, of course, 3% more flavor as well. Thumbsup
Compensated for by the fact that you need 3% less quantity to make the same size donut - or the donutes would e 3% larger if the same amount of flour was used.

--Randy
Modeling the Reading Railroad of the 1950's in HO

Visit my web site to see layout progress and other information:
http://www.readingeastpenn.com