The Los Angeles Terminal Railroad
The details in the streets and sidewalks is amazing. I wish I had the patience to carve and scribe plaster like that. It really adds a lot to the layout and I look forward to seeing the progress.
Carson - What type of freight audit do the railroad companies use?
Jonte, nice to see you stop by. Did you made any progress on your new British layout? would not mind seeing some pics of that here Wink .

CarsonW, thanks for the kind words. To carve all these details is not that bad, you don’t have to do it one session … and "Patience" is definitely not my middle name. Goldth
Kurt
Looking great as always Kurt!!!

Can't wait to see the buildings and details come along soon.... 2285_
Hey Kurt,

Whats happening, you got awefully quiet....and that worries me, just now you'll explode onto the net with a new layout!!!!
Goldth Goldth No need to worry … I only have been quiet, because nothing happened on my layout for quite a while. I was on vacation and afterwards I got a little sidetracked. A while ago I found Mike Calverts site with his O-scale brass engine kits (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mike.calvert.btinternet.co.uk/HomePage.htm">http://www.mike.calvert.btinternet.co.uk/HomePage.htm</a><!-- m -->) and I could not resist. I simply had to build one of these. I chose a SW1500 and I have been working on it for the last two weeks now. To make things a bit more interesting (and to save some money) I will not use the drive the kit is designed for and I am changing the way it is assembled … It is almost like scartchbuilding and I enjoy it tremendously, though I don’t know what I will do with this engine once it is finished.

I have no plans for a new layout. When I need a break from working on this engine or at the latest when it is finished, I will resume working on the layout again.

[Image: c.jpg]
Kurt
Any progress or did this one get torn down also?