Planning new FWWR layout
Been away from working on the layout for awhile. My boy has decided to get his Dad off his ASS and get back to working on the layout. So this past weekend we spent some time cleaning off the layout and painted the base to get ready for scenery.

The plan is for the two of us to complete this room by the end of the summer, so will see. Painting track is next and start working on the couple of structures that are needed in this room before going on to the next room.

It will be nice to see things getting done. Hope to have more update in the following weeks.
Wayne Snyder
Creating the Ft Worth Sub - FWWR
Nice progress Thumbsup
Stephen 

Modeling a freelanced, present day short line set in Nova Scotia, Canada. 

https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9643
Great to see more updates! Keep 'em coming.
Great update!. Looking forward to seeing a train running on the layout.
Sorry guys been awhile since I've posted anything. There was a set back but things are progressing. Went to St Louis for the RPM meet and on the long drive home was thinking about the layout and why I haven't got much done. Manly just been lazy, but also having some problems with some of the industries. So I decided to tear up half the track work and fix some of the problems.

.pdf   Everman Branch 9 Model.pdf (Size: 101.38 KB / Downloads: 400)

So let the demolition begin, removed the track work that was to be changed.

Wayne Snyder
I'm building an interim shelfie while I finish a section of basement. As much as I like watching UP/CN/BNSF road freights in real life, I just don't have the room to emulate 100+ car trains, so the new layout will be a shelf switcher also.

Anyway, I like peninsulas for industries, but have you found they interfere with running? I'm thinking I'd probably be banging into the things if I had more than one.
"The room is only 20 x 15"?

That's a lot more room than most of us have. Icon_lol
Looks good that peninsula. Wish I had space for a industry on a peninsula, all my industries are perpendicular to the mainline track because my modules are 15'' deep. Sad
Well unfortunately my Everman layout has come to an end. For the past year I have not been happy at my progress on the layout. My thought on what I wanted were changing and it was real limited in multi operators.

But, I am planning a new layout with more operations in mind so stay tune.
Wayne Snyder
fwwrmodeler Wrote:My thought on what I wanted were changing...
I do this everyday, I'm nervous to actually start building something because I'm that indecisive.