Trix Mikado for sale
******* SOLD*******

I need to clear my shelves from models that have accumulated over the years and that I definitely don’t need anymore and before I put it up for auction, I thought I’d ask around here. First thing to go is my HO Trix Mikado. It came equipped with a LokSound 2.0 sound decoder and it runs on DC and DCC (sound is DCC only, but you must not expect too much of the sound from this old sound decoder). The decoder automatically detects if DC or DCC is applied. Though the sound of this decoder is only average, the motor control is very good. The engine runs very well and smoothly, but that is what these Trix steamers are famous for. Electrical pick up is through the drivers and all wheels on the tender. The boiler, chassis and tender are made from metal, so the engine is quite heavy (670 g). I only ran it a few times and I don’t think that it has more than a total of a half hour run time on it, so the motor and the drive are like new. The headlight is non-working as is the front coupler.

When I bought it, I lightly weathered the engine, applied a few detail parts and decals for ATSF (though it is not prototypical). Unfortunately the decals on the tender came loose and the decal film of those on the sides of the cab became visible when I applied a coat of clear pain to seal them. My excuse is that I was not very experienced back then. As you can see in the pics, I removed the decals and repainted the tender and the areas where the other decals had been.

The price (shipping to the US included) is $90. If interested, please send me a PM.

[Image: mike1.jpg]

[Image: mike2.jpg]

[Image: mike3.jpg]

[Image: mike4.jpg]

[Image: mike5.jpg]

[Image: mike6.jpg]

[Image: mike7.jpg]
Kurt
Scale?????
railohio Wrote:Scale?????

Sorry, I forgot. It is HO.
Kurt