Nantahala Midland V 3.0
Thanks Don and that sign was right on the money.
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Slowlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I am making progress. Door and roof are painted and installed and because this building is made up of spare parts from the parts box the fit was less than great. I added kudzu to hide the seams I wasn't happy with. Still need to add roof details and signage.

Attached Files Image(s)

Mike

There isn't much roof to work with here but I did get some details on it. In real life the signs were attached-to, not painted-on, so that was the look I was going for. I still need to "plant" it on the layout.

Attached Files Image(s)

Mike

Tyson,

in short term: Thumbsup

Lutz
Thanks Lutz!
Mike

On the 14th Anniversary of the start of this layout with this project finished I am down to the last square foot! Sorry the focus is a little off, probably due to the fact I haven't been doing much of this lately. With the weather getting too cold for golf maybe I can get this thing finished.   Icon_rolleyes   Icon_rolleyes   Icon_rolleyes

Attached Files Image(s)

Mike

Looking good. Remember, it takes us 160 times as long to build something than in the real world. So 14 years is not so bad after all. Applause

Edit: I just figured it out, 14 years in N scale is only 32 days in real time.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Yeah 32 days doesn't sound so bad! Big Grin
Mike

Well this is it, the last piece of undeveloped real estate! Hopefully it will turn into a backwoods type pulpwood operation before the first of the year.

Attached Files Image(s)

Mike

The part that's done is already a nice-looking scene, and I've no doubt that what you have planned for that piece of real estate will make it even more interesting.

Wayne
Hope you're right Wayne!    Nope  Icon_lol
Mike

Mike, that is excellent blending with the backdrops. You have a real winner there. 
Charlie
(12-09-2020, 10:31 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: Well this is it, the last piece of undeveloped real estate! Hopefully it will turn into a backwoods type pulpwood operation before the first of the year.

You talking this year or next? Gunna take you a few days just to get rid of all that snow...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Thanks Charlie! I was hoping for this year Don but knowing my legendary procrastinational (if that's a word) abilities I wouldn't bet on it. Big Grin Actually that's not snow but blue foam board.
Mike

(12-10-2020, 07:58 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: Thanks Charlie! I was hoping for this year Don but knowing my legendary procrastinational (if that's a word) abilities I wouldn't bet on it. Big Grin  Actually that's not snow but blue foam board.

Gee, blue snow, who'd a thunk that?????
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and