Trainfest
It's that time of the year again......yes, Trainfest -- the 40th anniversary, is set up, and ready to "Get 'er Done" Saturday Nov. 12, and Sunday Nov. 13 . at the fairgrounds 84th st and Greenfield.
I've got the new modules there, and will be at the layout, or at the GC Laser booth, so anyone in the Milwaukee, Wi. area
"come on down !!". ( I'll try to keep my "Big Blue Badge" in plain sight )
Pete
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Would love to go, just to meet with you again, but I think the trip would be a little much for me right now. We're just now getting into some decent weather here from a really hot and long summer, and I don't want to miss a minute of it.

Have a great time there Pete, bring us back some pics if you can. Welcome
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Ezdays wrote:
" Would love to go, just to meet with you again, but I think the trip would be a little much for me right now. We're just now getting into some decent weather here from a really hot and long summer, and I don't want to miss a minute of it.
Have a great time there Pete, bring us back some pics if you can. "

O K ....... pictures it is. Popcornbeer
I have a "duck under bridge on one side, and the lift gate on the other

The end of the modules this shot was taken from was always against the wall at home.....

The dock area, with pleasure craft ...

and... an overhead shot of the "North" end...

The lighting in the "hall" is particularly good. Today went well, with only a couple of minor problems. Tomorrow is the last day, and I have two operating periods again, one in the morning, and one towards the very end. Then, it's pack it up, and bring it home.......followed by about a week's sleep !! Big Grin Big Grin
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Did you get photos of any of the vendors' booths?
Nope :oops: Between working one of them, and playing with my toys in public ( I had an hour each morning, and one each afternoon ), there wasn't much time for pictures.