Website Updates
In the next few days, there may be times when you will be unable to access Big Blue.

Path updated the software today and I had a complaint that someone was unable to post.

In the next few days he will be updating the Gallery. So if you can't access the site, then please wait a half hour and try again.

Sorry for the inconvience, but if the site is not kept up to date, we'are more vulnerable to hackers and spammers.

Also, one of the things he updated today was to make it a bit more difficult for spammers to register, we're going to be keeping track in the next few weeks to see if it will work. The staff welcomes all help that the members can give by clicking on the triangle with the red ! inside it to report a spammer's post. It's at the top right of every post...

~~ Thanks!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
That explains the odd screen I got earlier this evening that told me to delete the browser or something like that and only allowed me to see part of the forum. OK. Thanks.
Ralph
Thanks for the heads up, wondered why path was in the chat room 219
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
Ever since the update I have noticed that the page number boxes have changed colors, they seem to be the almost the same color as the numbers in the boxes making them almost impossible to read.

Am I the only one having this problem?
Justin Miller
Modeling the Lebanon Industrial Railway (LIRY)