Still making changes
We've been updating the board software this past week or so, although there aren't any major changes that you'll notice. There are still a few tweaks that we need to make, so bear with us. But, in deference to a few of you that have had their appearance change back to our default, "TheGaugeDark", we've restored two other selections that we lost. We've always had "TheGaugeLite" which is black on white background, and now we have, "prosilver" and "subsilver2" to select from. Note that in each of the four selections ,(go to: user control panel/ board preferences), you will find that things change around and are not in the same places from one to the other. We've selected these to give you more choices on how you want to display Big Blue, but due to programming constraints, we cannot make them all consistent from one to the other. My preference is the default, TheGaugeDark, but some find this difficult to read.

If you are having any problems with any of these choices, please let us know.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I tried all of the various color schemes but this is still Big Blue so I'm sticking with the default. It just doesn't feel like home otherwise.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
FiatFan Wrote:I tried all of the various color schemes but this is still Big Blue so I'm sticking with the default. It just doesn't feel like home otherwise.

Tom
I totally agree. Thumbsup I can go to Wayback to get nostalgia, but this scheme is still the real thing. Big Grin

Because of the upgrades, Path now has to go in and tune things up so everything works like it should.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD