Norfolk Southern Heritage Fleet
Nice!!!

We still haven't seen any recently, in these here parts Sad
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
"Lackawanna" No. 1074 westbound at Brookfield, Wis., on Canadian Pacific in November 2015:

[Image: 23157847310_f28f6b67de_z.jpg]NS1074PanBrookfieldWI11-25-15 by Brian Schmidt, on Flickr

"Interstate" No. 8105 westbound at Duplainville, Wis., on Canadian Pacific in January 2016:

[Image: 24626194741_717aa5a530_z.jpg]NS8105DuplainvilleWI1-30-16 by Brian Schmidt, on Flickr

"Central of New Jersey" No. 1071 eastbound at Portage, Wis., on Canadian Pacific in February 2016:

[Image: 24874675936_5947994dbc_z.jpg]NS1071SignalsPortageWI2-7-16 by Brian Schmidt, on Flickr
NS 1070 leads 54K through Vandergrift ,Pennsylvania around 6pm on 8-1-2016

Todd

Attached Files Image(s)

This is the best picture I have seen of this unit, the sky compliments the locomotive colors and the lighting is perfect...Great catch Todd.
Charlie
Right on Charlie,this is a beautiful shot Thumbsup --- but all the pictures of heritage units look great for me
thank you very much Charlie and Mister Nutbar for the compliments on this photo. it means a lot coming from you guys.

Todd
Charlie is right about this photo. It is a very well composed photo, and the light and clouds played just right to make a memorable shot.
Mark
Fake It till you Make It, then Fake It some More
NS 8102 through East Palestine this afternoon.     Charlie

Attached Files Image(s)

nice shot Charlie . saw her early yesterday morning right near work on a loaded coal train .

Todd
8098 yesterday around 5pm headed East on the Pittsburgh Line through Jeanette,Pennsylvania

Todd

Attached Files Image(s)

Yesterday, September 17, at CP Enon         Charlie
Just caught these DC to AC conversions on a westbound 65K @ East Palestine, Ohio         Charlie
Beautiful picture and locomotives Charlie---looking forward to your photos over the next few days with Wayne and Kevin---wish I was there to join the party
Great Pics Charlie.

Todd
Caught the Erie Unit today around 5;00pm on the Conemaugh Line East through Vandergrift,Pennsylvania

Todd

Attached Files Image(s)