Norfolk Southern Heritage Fleet
(06-02-2018, 05:35 AM)Charlie B Wrote: Well, I have a blue background, and when I typed the origanal message andposted it it was WHITE on a white background, and this is what I had to settle for. Lots of things I don't understand here now
Funny thing. This message is white on blue / black on white and both versions are fine. The other one is yellow / black (your side) and yellow / white on my side. 
Computers are great toys   Big Grin

ps. Great photos!!!
Reinhard
great pics Charlie
Well, I had to delete a quote because no mater how I tried to post a new reply I was getting a panel with quoted message. 
Return trip west on the NS Fort Wayne Line, New Waterford, Ohio UP 1942      
Charlie
8098 headed East on Norfolk Southern Conemaugh through Tarentum, Pennsylvania today (7-8-2018) around 12;30 Pm.

Todd

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks for posting guys!!! great Pics!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
8098 passing East on the Conemaugh line Today around 4;00pm through Saltsburg,Pennsylvania

Todd

Attached Files Image(s)

Mckinley Road Big Beaver Twsp, Pa     
Charlie
Not exactly a heritage unit but a rebuild from Cat. Lighting was bad.      Charlie
Great catch Charlie---I've always been a big fan of heritage units but have never been able to get my own pictures so I really appreciate everyone's contributions.I only wish Canadian Railroads were as progressive as NS and create some of our own Heritage units---actually Ontario Northland RR did paint one of their SD40-2's in their classic heritage livery---here she is in North Bay ON (not my photo)

8101 on Norfolk Southern  Conemaugh Line on 11-14-18 passing through  Apollo, Pennsylvania.

Todd

Attached Files Image(s)

8100 on 22W is seen today y(12-2-18) East through Lily, Pennsylvania on an Intermodal train.

Todd

Attached Files Image(s)

The other yellow Cat DC to AC conversion.     Charlie
Caught the 1801 today (3-26-19)  headed West through Jeanette, Pennsylvania.

Todd

Attached Files Image(s)

Great shot Todd. I like the paint on some of these DC to AC conversions. A little variety doesn't hurt when all you see are big black locomotives. 
Charlie
(03-28-2019, 08:40 PM)Charlie B Wrote:
....I like the paint on some of these DC to AC conversions. A little variety doesn't hurt when all you see are big black locomotives. 
Charlie

I gotta agree with Charlie on this one.  Nice shot, too, Todd!   Applause Applause Applause

Wayne