Vulcan Iron Works Layout for sale
Vulcan Iron Works Layout for sale
Narrow gauge layout (gn15 scale, 1/24 on ho track)
Size 143 cm by 52 cm plus a fiddle yard for k7 not show

Inculding light and cd sound.

Peco track works

Run on dc and dcc

this layout was published in # 67 of Voie libre and in the last # of narrow gauge world

The layout without locos and wagons (sold separately) is sold at 1000 € or 800 £.

The layout must be pick up at paris in france

[Image: br0011.jpg]

[Image: br0010.jpg]

[Image: br0009.jpg]

[Image: br0008.jpg]

[Image: br0007.jpg]

[Image: br0006.jpg]

[Image: br0005.jpg]

[Image: br0004.jpg]

this is the aerial view of the layout with the explanation of the various buildings

[Image: br0003.jpg]

[Image: br0002.jpg]

[Image: br0001.jpg]
So essentially, to use American measures, you are asking $1300 for a 5 foot x 20" layout with four partial 1/24 scale buildings and H0 scale track, not including the very cool locomotives and cars , with it being necessary to pick the layout up in Paris, France.

Sounds a bit optimistic too me to expect to sell that layout (sans locos and rolling stock) for that amount on this forum (where most of the participants are living far away from France, and where most people are not modeling 1/24 scale on H0 scale rail - ie Gn15). I would expect that the actual layout would have a far bigger chance of selling on the Gnatterbox or something like that.

What are you asking for your locos and rolling stock - which presumably are far more transportable, and which seemingly can run on H0 scale track?

Smile,
Stein
this layout is sold
Ohh..man....
I was looking forward to another trip to Paris..... :cry:
Gus (LC&P).
It is good that you could find an enthusiast for that very special and beautiful layout.
Reinhard