Checking in from AZ
Hey folks!

I heard about this board from a member my own board, ezdays on ArizonaGunOwners.com.

Way back in my pre- to early teens I was very much in to model railroading, and am still a big fan. Back then I had a rather elaborate, albeit smallish N-scale setup, complete with mountain passes and switch yard. My father, although not a railroad hobbyist himself, got me started in it. He was an aerospace engineer, as well as a skilled carpenter and tradesman, so he was able to get me going with it pretty well. Wink

For me, I can't figure what it is about model railroading that's so appealing, but it is none-the-less. I'm a little bit of an American history buff, so that might be it (which might explain my gun hobby too).

Being busy with my own board I may not post much, but I hope to check in from time to time and enjoy what you guy have going here. Who knows... I might decide it's time to sell a few guns, clear out the garage, and reacquaint myself with my old hobby. Smile

-T.
Welcome Aboard!! Guns, History & Trains - good combination of hobbies there Smile Smile Mine are Swords, History & Trains...
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
ngauger Wrote:Welcome Aboard!! Guns, History & Trains - good combination of hobbies there Smile Smile Mine are Swords, History & Trains...

Ooohhh... I have a blade or two myself. Heh heh. Wink

-T.
Hey, welcome to Big Blue. An interesting combo isn't it? I'm into N scale too, one of these days I'll get out to one of your shoots and we can talk a bit or just get together and run a few trains.... Welcome Welcome
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Welcome Thernman. Welcome
15 year veteran fire fighter
Collector of Apple //e's

Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam