Yet another milestone
Big Blue has recently passed the 100,000 posts mark. Yup, in a bit over three and one-half years, our members have posted a fantastic 100,000 messages. Our growth is right on track, not so many posts that it's overwhelming and difficult to keep track of what's going on, but still very active and responsive. Few people ask a question or pose a problem that doesn't get answered within a few hours, sometime it only takes a few minutes. Our staff rarely has to step in to keep the peace. Other than spam, I think you can count on one hand the number of posts we've deleted or threads that we've locked, and probably still have a few fingers left. We commend our members for their personal integrity, and especially the way you all support Big Blue in every way.

We on the staff here at Big Blue tip our hats to you all for making our forums the success that it is today Thumbsup Thumbsup Cheers 2285_
Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship
Waveof7 Waveof7 Waveof7 Waveof7
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I certainly agree that the frequency and content of posts here are both exceptional. On the other hand, I was secretly relieved when the Atlas forum announced its shutdown and nobody there said "hey, why not go over to Big Blue". . .
Congratulations to all (except the spammers Wink ) who contributed posts to this great milestone!!

Cheers

Andrew
I noticed that this morning too, but I forgot to e-mail you to let you know.. That is cool!!

And, I agree, we thank all our fine members for contributing and helping each other when needed Thumbsup Thumbsup
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Hats off to the staff as well for doing a wonderful job!
Cheers Thumbsup Worship
Waveof7
Dancing
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
ngauger Wrote:I noticed that this morning too, but I forgot to e-mail you to let you know.. That is cool!!

And, I agree, we thank all our fine members for contributing and helping each other when needed Thumbsup Thumbsup

I was trying to keep track when I noticed we only needed a few hundred more, then I got distracted and so here we are, a few hundred over, but proud that we're where we are right now........ 2285_ 2285_

Without the caliber of members that we have here, we'd be up, well, you know where. Icon_lol There's not a day that goes by that I don't learn something new here, I just hope my brain can hold it all. Misngth

Thank you again to everyone that posts, or even lurks here on a regular basis. It's funny, but sometimes we have people lurking for months and even years before they finally post. Don't be shy, help us get to that next milestone, and let us share what you have to offer. Welcome Welcome
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
I do more lurking than I do posting. I am so grateful that when I do ask a question, everybody is so patient, as most of my questions, tho not stupid, are sometimes kind of "way out" since even tho I can remember "way back when", all this modern stuff is way over my head. We have the greatest type of readers and writers on this Big Blue that has ever collected in one place.

Thanks to all, and my hat is off to ALL that keep this the greatest place ever.

Lynn
Whitehouse, Tx
yellowlynn Wrote:I do more lurking than I do posting. I am so grateful that when I do ask a question, everybody is so patient, as most of my questions, tho not stupid, are sometimes kind of "way out" since even tho I can remember "way back when", all this modern stuff is way over my head. We have the greatest type of readers and writers on this Big Blue that has ever collected in one place.

Thanks to all, and my hat is off to ALL that keep this the greatest place ever.

Lynn

Exactly my thoughts. Without the staff this would have been just "another" train forum.

Our thanks to y'all... Thumbsup
Gus (LC&P).
Well, here we are at yet another milestone. We've just logged in our 1500th member.
Waveof7 Waveof7 Waveof7
2285_ 2285_ 2285_ 2285_ 2285_ 2285_
A few of these are spammers, and we don't welcome them. To be sure, frequently we are able to get rid of spammers before they even complete their registration, so those guys don't even show up in the statistics. It is rare nowadays to see them even try, I guess the word is out that they don't get far here. Thumbsup Still, we are averaging about one new member a day, and are pleased with everyone that has registered here, even those that haven't posted yet and are just lurking. We hope to hear from them all eventually; they are all welcome to participate, share their stories with us and help us as well. Big Grin

Ten months ago we we celebrating our 100,000th post. Now we are at over 116,000 . That's not a milestone yet but it is a lot of new photos, talking, sharing and learning. Again, we are averaging about 72 posts a day since we opened. Mikey and I both are proud of what you all made of Big Blue over the years, and we thank you all for that. Cheers
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Congrats to all the staff members for running and organizing a very enjoyable and informative forum Thumbsup

Terry
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
teejay Wrote:Congrats to all the staff members for running and organizing a very enjoyable and informative forum Thumbsup

Terry
YES!!! Thanks to the ones running big blue!
Reinhard
teejay Wrote:Congrats to all the staff members for running and organizing a very enjoyable and informative forum Thumbsup

Terry

Thanks, too !!!
Great organisation. honourable and fast help and assistance at all problems and requests! Thanks to admins and moderators!
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
modelsof1900 Wrote:.... Thanks to admins and moderators!

And thanks to the Members, too. This has got to be one of the most civilised train forums around. Thumbsup

Wayne