"tracks Ahead" at Kempton
Anybody interested in the Lehigh area of PA this weekend might get to be on "Tracks Ahead", Spencer Christian's PBS program.
http://www.mcall.com/entertainment/kids/...8456.story ...if you have the interest and the time...might be fun ... and a chance at FAME on PBS ? Bob C.
James Thurber - "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."
I really wish our local PBS station carried "Tracks Ahead". They had one episode on about a year ago, but that's it. They're too taken up with their constant two-week long appeals every few months to have room for something like this.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I just may have to go and check it out... Cheers
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Ok I'm going tomorrow, small chance of rain too!
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
    Took a trip there today with Tomustang, and rode the 2:00 train Thumbsup . It was a nice ride, we took the open Gon. The tracks took us along a small stream into the countryside. But we did not see any film crews for tracks ahead.
Here's a few pics of our trip.

Our coach for the day...

ex US army, ex LNE center-cab on the passing track...

Our motive power does a run around..

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Great, guys...sorry no PBS crews, but guess/hope it wasn't a total waste. These small operations may not gather a lot of publicity, but they keep trains on the public radar, provide entertainment of a special variety and keep the handrails polished on some unique equipment. Thanks for going and for the report. Bob C.
James Thurber - "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."
Definitely worth it if you're in the area!

[Image: 702A2E2C-6458-4035-8F42-E8AA8E110FF7-279...1DD450.jpg]

[Image: D82E5028-C019-4AD0-A867-4352064B7A6C-279...26243A.jpg]

[Image: 6412740E-45EB-4C54-85A6-295642657EF5-279...B17CEC.jpg]
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.