Current HO loco projects
Here's another new project (when it gets here). Plans are for a cab swap, hard wiring with DCC eventually.I've been searching for 5 years for one of these and actually found this one today. Goldth

[Image: DD-35.jpg]

[Image: DD-35-1.jpg]

Lots of plans for this big girl. Goldth
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
This is MTS 1980 a SD19-M (rebuilt SD-9).The road number comes from the fact that I bought the original Athearn blue box loco in January 1980 as a birthday present for me.The are some construction picture further back in this thread.It has been so long since I took it apart for rebuilding I'have misplaced the end railings. Wallbang

[Image: MTS_SD-19-1980-2.jpg]

This is the fifth and final rebuild (only things left from the original loco are the body shell and frame) I have worn out 3 motors and 5 trucks. Eek

MTS = Midwestern Trainsportation Systems the parent company of the Grande Valley Railway.MTS 1980 is the first lease unit in this new scheme.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

Different view showing roof top detail.Sure wish I could figure out what happened to the end railings. Sad

[Image: MTS_SD-19-1980-3.jpg]

[EDIT] I found the railings,as usual the lost items were right in front of me Wallbang .
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"