Northeast Fallen Flags meet
Thanks for bringing this to my attention GEC...The Northeast fallen flags meet will be this Sat the 29th. in Bridgewater NJ. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hansmanns.org/neff_rpm/">http://www.hansmanns.org/neff_rpm/</a><!-- m -->

So far we have Green_Elite_Cab,,,Tomustang,,,Toptrain,,,and myself attending. I'm waiting to here from JGL_fan I have contacted him about it, hope he comes too. We had a good time there when we went back in 2009. I'll take some stuff for display like last time. Hope to see some more members there...
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Yeah guys, its a short notice, but its DEFINITELY worth it. There are some excellent presenters, and some excellent modelers out there. At the very least the food isn't bad!
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
Hey Steve, thanks for the invite but I can't make it. Hope you guys all have a great time.
Man I wish I didn't have plans this weekend. It looks like an awesome get together.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
The meet went well, Got to talk to quite a few very knowledgeable people an a bunch of different railroad topics. There were quite a few things on display and a few vendors selling there wears.

I took some pics of a few of the models there....GEC brought some of his electrics

Here are some of the othere models that were on desplay..

I only got the chance to attend two of the presentations Steve Funaro's from Frunaro & Camerlengo car works on RDG XMp 36 foot boxcars and Bill Schaumburg from railroad Model Craftsman on slate quarrying in Pennsylvania.

He even brought some slate for us to split.    
That Bill on the left.
Lastly I'll show some of the thing that I took along.

My LNE L-1    

CNJ's 4-8-0 #454    

And an A-B set of CNJ F-3's    
Since I went, I feel disappointed in myself for not making the previous meets. It had a good amount of people with nice modeling examples, good presentations, and the food wasn't bad at all Thumbsup I'll try not to miss the next one!
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.