Trainfest in Milwaukee
Anybody attending Trainfest in Milwaukee in November?

http://www.trainfest.com
If the bank gets off its dead _ _ _ _! and I can get a car before November, I'll be there with the modules. If not, I may still be there, at the GCLaser booth. This year will be year 28, at Trainfest..
Pete
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Less than one week to go! Who's in?
Would love to go that would make a nice change of pace for us, but my mobile range is limited to about ten miles right now until my knee heals. It's something to look forward to for next year though. You guys have a great time there. Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I pick up the rental van tomorrow! Got a chance yesterday to get some measurements from the interior, and have worked out a fairly simple "Hold down mechanism" to keep the modules safe during transit.
I do booth setup on the 8th, module setup ( the new modules ) on the 9th, with the Lake County Society of Modular Engineers, and I'll get some "play time" in on Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully, an hour in the morning, and an hour in the afternoon, each day.
I haven't decided what mainline traffic I'll bring, but the dual gauge line will probably see traffic from SHLC ( Standard gauge ), and SHS&D ( 3' gauge )
If I'm not at the modules, look for me at the GC Laser Booth.......
Wink Be happy to sell you a few of our kits. Wink Big Grin
Pete

Just because - - - - Trainfest is one of, if not THE largest railroad model display shows in the country! AND, there are a good number of manufacturers, and hobby shops that will be there also. If there's any way, any of you " BigBlueGaugians", can get there. . . . . I think you will find it well worth the time and expense.
See you there? Big Grin Wink
Pete
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!