woolacombe layout at 7/8 th scale
franckcombe Wrote:Here find tree true narrow gauge wagons. My wagon is based on the first one.

[Image: 1548565015_71fbf07708_b_zpsd7698781.jpg]

[Image: blog-dsc_3066_pinasse-en-chantier-vieux-...5f073a.jpg]

OK, That works ! Thumbsup Thumbsup It was just that the model boat appeared to be sitting level, not resting on the keel and the turn of the bilge.
By the way, that is a very interesting boat (AC322217). Any idea about the length of her?
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Cheers my boat is not especialy at scale . I'm not a boat modeler.

For the boat Ac I can't help you, it's not my photo. This boat is located in south west of france.
:o :oops: I just noticed that the wheels on that "wagon" are "double flanged" :oops:
I need to pay better attention to the pictures! :oops: :oops: 357 357 357

"For the boat Ac I can't help you, it's not my photo. This boat is located in south west of france."

That limits me to, modeling to "Best Guess", but that is still an interesting boat. It is added to my " Hope I live long enough to do this " list. Big Grin Big Grin
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
I did'nt see also that the whells was double flanged Wallbang

I will show this layout at Midland Railex (17th & 18th August 2013).
Now the Woolacombe Bay Railway needs to have a logo

[Image: Diapositive1.jpg]
I worked hard to finish to paint 1 loco and 31 wagons. I resized also my crab shack that was a bit too small. Sorry for the poor quality of the indoor photos. There is no sun in France at the moment but I soon as It will be sunny I will do outdoor photos.

My rolling stocks are from LGB, Bacmhmann and HLW and are largely modified and/or are entirely scratch build.

Free lance loco with 2 V dump car with seaweed
[Image: IMG_3954.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3955.jpg]

Side dump car with seaweed
[Image: IMG_3958.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3959.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3960.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3961.jpg]

The woolacombe bay needs to develop with more tracks
[Image: IMG_3963.jpg]

Maintenance of the way and repair facilities like big railway
[Image: IMG_3965.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3966.jpg]

Gazole car for boat and locos
[Image: IMG_3967.jpg]

water tanks from HLW
[Image: IMG_3970.jpg]

For the transport of the fish
[Image: IMG_3971.jpg]

Repair facility car
[Image: IMG_3972.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3975.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3976.jpg]

I have to had something in the hands (a glass ??)
[Image: IMG_3978.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3980.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3981.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3984.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3987.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3989.jpg]
Hi Frank, somehow did you manage to show none of the photos but the plain html tags pointing to the photos. Could you have a second look into your posting please.

I see the photos!
Absolut impressive. Your little layout and the photos have a very special atmosphere I did not see and feel at any other layout.
Reinhard
Franck, wonderful details!
However give the man on car at last the beer into his hand!
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
modelsof1900 Wrote:Franck, wonderful details!
However give the man on car at last the beer into his hand!

Or......better yet, just put that bottle in his hand ! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

There is a certain uniqueness about the scale, and the subject of your Woolacombe Layout, that makes it a welcome diversion from the usual.
The Fish net, and the marker buoys, are great little details! The different "cars" are amazing ! In the end though, it is the choice of "prototype", and the size of everything in 7/8 scale that is so impressive. Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
For the 219 , One contributor proposes me to give him a bottle of Devon Cider Cheers
This afternoon I have token fews outdoor shoots

[Image: IMG_4045.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4035.jpg]

The stars of the layout !

[Image: IMG_4028.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4021.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4094.jpg]
For those that are interested, the layout will be displayed at the Midland Railex in august and I will be pleased to discuss and meet the forum's members

[Image: MidlandRailex201350080E-1.jpg]
Good looking stuff !
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
During the exhibition, I was very pleased to meet Simon HARRIS. It was a pleasure and an honor for me that he runs his loco and rolling stocks on my layout. He gave me also the excellent idea of the chain shunting, brilliant ! I was also impressed by his battery loco, a system that I ignore all because I'm in DCC.

I had the pleasure to meet also Stephan, Peter and 3 - 4 others 7/8 th scale modellers (I hope the will forgave me to not be able to site them).

I'm already invite for 3 others exhibitions in UK so I hope it will be another occasion to meet others 7/8th scale modellers.

Articles will be written in British railway modelling and in narrow gauge industrial railway modelling review on the Woolacombe Bay so I hope it will contribute a little to the development of this fantastic scale.

Few photos of the layout during the exhibition with loco and rolling stock from Simon Harris

The flat depressed car is a marvellous

[Image: IMG_154.jpg]

[Image: IMG_155.jpg]

Me with Simon Harris

[Image: PICT0041.jpg]
Franck, it is good to read that you get what you deserve 357
Reinhard