Old furnace cleaning trucks
I have been searching for a picture of one of the old furnace cleaning outfits that few of us will remember. I am talking about the ones that set up and the bag was the size of a small blimp that took up a couple of parking places. It was really quite a show, and of course, that was what it was, they never needed that big bag, but it was an attention getter. Anyhow, I want to model one and was hoping to find a picture so I could at least get close.
Anyone remember these things? I'm sure they were gone by the 60's
Charlie
I don't remember them at all , Charlie , but if you want your "ducks cleaned " I'll pass your name along to Ramjeet and Ravinder ....they'll be calling you at all hours every day for a year . 357 357 357

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
I'm all ready getting hung up on by other telemarketers, might as well add one more. Seems I have more time to mess with them then they have to spare. Goldth
Charlie
I tried Googling for "old furnace cleaning truck " but the pics looked pretty modern to me ....not what I think you had in mind .

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
No, already googled, and binged. I'm sure there is a picture some where on the internet, but you have to hit the right search terms to find it.
Charlie
I've had furnace and duct work cleaned by the modern trucks. The have a smaller version of the "blimp" in the back. I'd like to see one like you're talking about Charlie.
Ralph, they were so huge, and loud too, and it was all for show too. I doubt they were any better than a heavy duty shop vac, but they looked so impressive. I sure hope I can find something.
Charlie
[Image: 4518477844_eb59acf5a7_m.jpg]
Thank you MM, that was the service too. Now I know where to start looking.
Charlie
Wow, that does get your attention!
Charlie B Wrote:Thank you MM, that was the service too. Now I know where to start looking.
Charlie

No kidding? My pleasure!