N Scale DC Locos for Sale
Weeding time again. No matter how hard I try, I cannot keep from getting more "stuff". Up for sale are items I 'just had to have" but very seldom run. So, they deserve to be used. All are relatively low mileage, the RS-2 especially, since it is out of my "era". All are N scale and DC.

Life Like - B&M E-7a, plastic frame, quiet, pulls like a horse, MT on front, Unimate on rear. $25 plus $6 postage.

[Image: image.php?album_id=234&image_id=4525]

Life Like - NH PA-1, plastic frame, quiet, great puller, MT on front, Unimate on rear. This is not official NH green, couldn't find any Hunter Green but did have Pullman green which appeared to be a close match to some photos. NH used several greens at different times it would seem. Anyway, painted by me. $25 plus $6 postage.

[Image: image.php?album_id=234&image_id=4527]

Life Like - NH FA/FB-1. Great quiet power, metal frames, MT's front and rear, operating diaphragms, same comments as above regarding paint. $50 plus $6 postage.

[Image: image.php?album_id=234&image_id=4526]

Kato - Maine Central RS-2. Very low mileage. Paint job is a one of a kind applied to a single RS-2. Custom paint by me. $75 plus $6 postage.

[Image: image.php?album_id=234&image_id=4524]

Model Power - B&M 4-6-2 Pacific, "Paul Revere". In the 1920's, the B&M pulled two Pacifics into the shops and gave them a colorful livery, assigning them the names Paul revere and William Dawes, both Revolutionary War heroes, to haul "special" trains. The color scheme was based on the Continental Soldier's uniform of buff, blue, and red trim. This is typical early Model Power in that it is a little slippery footed but will pull four heavy-weights up my 3.5% grade. I did a little detail work with the bell and a train control box. $75 plus $6 postage.

[Image: image.php?album_id=234&image_id=4528]

If you are interested in any of the above, please PM me. I prefer Pay Pal but postal money order is OK. If you would like more than one, postage will be $6 for the first one and $1 for each additional. Overseas postage will have to be calculated on weight.