59th and Rust
It is the perfect fit for your layout Thumbsup
Reinhard
Man, that caboose sure aged in 24 hours! Life on the 59th and Rust must be hard! 357 Looks great!! Thumbsup Thumbsup
Very nice aging for that caboose!
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
Cheers guys for all the positive comments, Thumbsup one of my pet hates is to see un-weathered rolling stock,that caboose was built in the early 1900 and i'm modeling 1960's,so i'm sure it would have aged a bit by then. Icon_twisted

Ray
Hi guys and a happy New Year to you all.

It's a while since I've been on here, work and problems with my computer, which has been replaced.
I've made another video, with help of the new software ,hope you enjoy.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/rXQidKI_sLc">http://youtu.be/rXQidKI_sLc</a><!-- m -->

see you soon

Ray
I am tracking you on RMweb with your new layout ;-) Looks great too !
Reinhard
I'm debating weather to start a new topic, maybe when I get a little bit further in the project, i've lost all my mojo, it come in fits and starts!

Ray
That happens. Looking forward to your pics when you got the mojo again!
Ray - kickstart the Mojo by telling yourself it will be appearing at Glasgow in February! That is how Chris (Oh, Bugger- It's next week!) Gilbert works. See You there?
That white dog, must have found something extra good to munch on, in the garbage spilled from that trash can, in the last frames of that video - - - it didn't even flinch as that loco, box car,and caboose went by. Wink 357 357 357

The sound of that bell, was exactly the same ring as my "Ship's Bell Clock", at first, I thought the engineer of that switcher, might have been retired/ex Navy, and was striking "eight bells" ( it was noon here as I watched the video ) Wink Confusedhock:
I realized soon enough that it was, in fact, the clock. Big Grin
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Luv the vid and following the new project with great interest.

jonte