It's time for our 2013 appeal
Matt and Dan plus everyone else that has donated, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Large or small, it doesn't matter, and we ask only that you give what you can and if you can. We will survive, it's just that your donations make it easier for us to not have to carry the brunt of the burden. As these forums grow, so do our expenses, but we'd have it no other way.

Just a huge
THANK YOU,

from Mikey and myself and our entire staff.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
dgaken Wrote:It's been some time since I've used these forums (a recent move and the subsequent lull in my modeling kept me away). But I do appreciate the expertise of the wonderful members.

I've made a donation (albiet small), to show my appreciation for this service. Looking forward to being more active moving forward!

Dan

Oh, and welcome back Welcome Welcome along with the big thanks. Thumbsup Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Well as per my post in the HO auction thread, it is now time for me to be making a donation to Big Blue. It sure would have been nice to win that car, but there is one thing that is a lot more important to me. That is to be able to come here every day and sit back and enjoy everyone’s work and the helpful advice that this community continuously shares.

Thanks for a great forum. Waveof7 Waveof7 Waveof7
Mark
Southern Tuxedo Wrote:Well as per my post in the HO auction thread, it is now time for me to be making a donation to Big Blue. It sure would have been nice to win that car, but there is one thing that is a lot more important to me. That is to be able to come here every day and sit back and enjoy everyone’s work and the helpful advice that this community continuously shares.

Thanks for a great forum. Waveof7 Waveof7 Waveof7
Mark

You are welcome Mark, and thank you. That was a great auction we had and we know full well the value of the car was in what it brough to Big Blue. We are eternally grateful to you all. Cheers
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
I'll echo everything that has been said.

"Thanks" to all of you!!

It's really appreciated!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???