2013 auction #1: HO anniversary car----
yellowlynn Wrote:I ne'er did larn howta do that ciphering thing, but I'll go up to, too, two numbers :? :? Icon_idea Duh!

Lynn

I'll take that to mean $40 two, to, uh, as well..... Icon_lol Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I have no idea what the last bid is or was but I'll bid $45.

Mark
Southern Tuxedo Wrote:I have no idea what the last bid is or was but I'll bid $45.

Mark

I figured that it was $40, but your $45 bid is now in the lead... Thanks 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Sorry Tux, I see your $45 and raise it to $46.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
I'm folding , boys ....too rich for my budget ..... Nope

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
It's time to move this back up to the top. I am so appreciative of what Big Blue has done for me over the past couple of years, that Don and Mikey will be getting a donation regardless of whether I win this car or not.

Keep up the good work guys!
Cheers Cheers Cheers

...and on that note, I'll take it up to $50.00

Mark
Southern Tuxedo Wrote:It's time to move this back up to the top. I am so appreciative of what Big Blue has done for me over the past couple of years, that Don and Mikey will be getting a donation regardless of whether I win this car or not.

Keep up the good work guys!
Cheers Cheers Cheers

...and on that note, I'll take it up to $50.00

Mark

Thank you, thank you. Either way we win, and believe me, we appreciate it... Thumbsup Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Where the bid has reached this point, you will not have to worry about the cost of shipping.
I will cover the cost of shipping the car to the winning bidder. - - - - - do I hear $55.00 ?? Big Grin
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
55 ain't never been the speed limit for me. $55.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

Sumpter250 Wrote:Where the bid has reached this point, you will not have to worry about the cost of shipping.
I will cover the cost of shipping the car to the winning bidder. - - - - - do I hear $55.00 ?? Big Grin

That, my friend, is generous and a great deal to the winning bidder. At this level, think of free shipping as a 10% discount.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Allow me to move this back up to the top for Don and Mikey and the whole Big Blue community.

Guys, this the final weekend for these auctions and its for a great cause...

Southern Tuxedo says $57.50

Cheers
Southern Tuxedo Wrote:Allow me to move this back up to the top for Don and Mikey and the whole Big Blue community.

Guys, this the final weekend for these auctions and its for a great cause...

Southern Tuxedo says $57.50

Cheers

Ahh yes, Southern Tuxedo speaks my language... Way to go. Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

You're not only helping Big Blue this way, but remember, you are getting a part of history that you can proudly display or run on your railroad.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
I respond to your 57.50 with an even $60, because I am eager to win and too lazy to add numbers after a decimal.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

Nice Mike,

You're not even allowing me to bask in my happiness for one hour without countering my bid. 357 357 357

Mark

Edit...Stay tuned, there is still three days to go!
I see your Sopranos with the Corleones and a Bonanno! Icon_lol

Sorry Mark, I didn't see the time. I'll let you have an hour up until an hour and a minute before the bidding ends, because I'm that nice of a guy..
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines