2013 auction #1: HO anniversary car----
Mike,

Last night I did a simple search and found out that I am bidding against a successful veteran of these auctions Worship. I see that you won a 40’ box car last year which would be the perfect size for your Penvan railroad Thumbsup Thumbsup . A 50’ car is way too large for your tight radiuses’ Nope but would work well on my TastyBake Big Grin , which is a modern railroad with a minimum car length of 50’ Thumbsup . I can see how you were confused 35 by the wrong specs that were originally posted about the car, but now that I am bringing it back to your attention I have good news Big Grin , you can stop bidding and save a few bucks. 790_smiley_picking_a_fight Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol

Two days left and I’m not letting this big and modern boxcar go for less than $62.50 Cheers

Mark Popcornbeer
That's a very impressive argument, but like they say in those TV auction shows, "The person with the most money in their pocket can certainly walk away with this car"... or to put it another way, the person with the highest bid when I show up here on Monday morning, will certainly take this car home.... Welcome Welcome

Keep it going guys, we love your spirit and tenacity. Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Mark had his moment of glory. The year of my birth $65.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
Getting down to the wire...$66.00
Mark
Get your kicks on 66. I say $67 to your $66.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

Hopefully I'll stay alive with $75.00 Big Grin

Mark
And I bid $76.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

I wanted a patriotic bid. Big Grin
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

I want to be the first to offer Mike a big
congratulations
for a great win! Worship Worship Worship

Mark
Mark you are a worthy opponent and a gracious supporter. I hope to send the car to TastyBake for pictures of it being loaded with goodies for transportation to Regina Distributors on the Penvan Railroad. Worship Worship Worship Cheers
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

Wow, what a bid, and Mike got it in with a minute to spare. Good work and thanks to everyone that bid.... Thumbsup Thumbsup It's all for a good cause.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD