Attention everyone
Sumpter250 Wrote:That's why I called it "the other site"...I could go back and edit that to read "the Atlas site". Icon_twisted , but I did edit out the "other site" part.
Icon_lol No --- No problem, leave it as it is now Smile Smile Too Funny!!!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Well I can log in but everything including the search engine is "off limits to me."
I really wanted to see what threads were still active. I guess not many.
Charlie
Charlie B Wrote:Well I can log in but everything including the search engine is "off limits to me."
I really wanted to see what threads were still active. I guess not many.
Charlie
GEEZE!!!! For a second I thought you meant "here" Icon_lol 35

That means you have restricted access.. Don used to do that to spammers to torment them Smile Smile Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

I just looked in and found that there is a new member (joined today) that is posting to older posts. Smile Smile I wonder if they'll ban him??? Sad Sad

and I still have full access to everything that any regular member has access to.... Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

ngauger Wrote:I just looked in and found that there is a new member (joined today) that is posting to older posts. Smile Smile I wonder if they'll ban him??? Sad Sad

and I still have full access to everything that any regular member has access to.... Smile

Yeah, but that's all. Neither one of us can get in the back door, and I'm OK with that. I've only been locked out once, The Shark didn't like something I said...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I strongly suspect that "The Shark" ( read that ' overstuffed predator that will eat anything ' ) didn't like much of anything other than his own posts. OK other than shoes, which is why everyone who was "in the water with him", kept a shoe on their heads.........to avoid being eaten. :o Icon_twisted Icon_twisted
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!