Tonight's festivities
Good morning campers,

As you well know, tonight's the night we transfer the forum to the new server space. The forum will be taken down around 7:00 pm MST (10:00 EST) and will remain offline until the new site is up and running. Hopefully, if all goes well that will be Saturday morning. When you log into the new site location, everything will look and act the same. All your pics and posts as of 7 this evening will be in place. There is one exception however. When you type the old URL (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.the-gauge.net">http://www.the-gauge.net</a><!-- m -->) or click on your bookmark for the site, it should redirect you to a new URL. This new URL is the new domain name for the new location to reflect the true heritage of the forum Wink . The old URL will continue for the forseeable future and will continue to redirect to the new site. However, we recommend changing your bookmarks or create a new bookmark to start using the new URL. We won't give out what the the new URL right now because the site is actually active and we don't want folks logging in there and mistakenly posting stuff (the new site looks identical to this one and could get confusing).

So wish us luck and see you on the other side.

YOMO (you only migrate once). Big Grin
------------------------------------
Creator of the comic Flatt Bear.
A comic about... well... a bear

Flatt Bear
Packey, you might want to double check the spelling for the URL, just so nobody complains that you're sending them to the wrong place.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
Big Grin Big Grin I fixed it!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
"you might want to double check the spelling for the URL" - - - "Big Grin Big Grin I fixed it!!!! Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup "

I hope the changes go just as quickly 2285_ 2285_ 2285_

Oh, also remember, what the Spanish train crew apparently forgot :o :oops: .... ' you slow down approaching and entering a curve, and accelerate through it'. Big Grin Big Grin
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Yes Pete, we plan on slowing down to a standing halt. We will accelerate about the time things look like they can stand it, and not a moment sooner. Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
WARP FACTOR THREE
CAPTAIN!!!!!

Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

ngauger Wrote:
WARP FACTOR THREE
CAPTAIN!!!!!

Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol

We cannot hold this speed much longer, our beryllium sphere is breaking apart Captain. Wallbang
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Damn the beryllium sphere, warp 10 and be quick about it!!!! Icon_lol
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Tyson Rayles Wrote:Damn the beryllium sphere, warp 10 and be quick about it!!!! Icon_lol

We have no spares Captain, we may lose our cloaking shield any minute now. :o We're only designed for warp 7.5 Captain, no guarantees after that..... But then again, you are the Captain, so warp 10 it is.... train
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Icon_lol Icon_lol
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Uh, talk about a highjacked thread..... 357 357 357 357
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
ezdays Wrote:Uh, talk about a highjacked thread..... 357 357 357 357
This may be the last one on the old URL Smile Smile Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

ngauger Wrote:
ezdays Wrote:Uh, talk about a highjacked thread..... 357 357 357 357
This may be the last one on the old URL Smile Smile Smile

Yeah, and to think that we did it at warp 10 speed.................................. Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Well....good luck and we'll see you all on the flip side! Thumbsup
......and we're back! Welcome