We are now running on the new server
Welcome one and all, we are on the new server as planned. Welcome Welcome You should not see any difference from the old one. All issues that we've found have been addressed. All photos appear to be intact, all statistics and just about everything else we've checked seems to be working. The Chat Room is missing, but we told you it would be. We may add that later if it looks like it will be used, but that is not on the agenda right now.

You will notice that we've got a new domain name. Our old domain, http://www.the-gauge.net, still works, but it will redirect you to us here at, http://www.bigbluetrains.com. Pretty neat eh??????? You can change you browser link to the new address anytime you want, since you won't have to go through the redirect every time you want to log on.

If you have any problems or questions, please let us know in this thread and we'll address those issues as they come up. We do not expect any; we've spent a long time testing everything, but we may have missed something. We will still be making a few tweaks, but for now, everything here is as you left it yesterday.... Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

We have to thank packey for all his hard work. I know for a fact he didn't get much sleep last night. Nope He did a fine job, and I'd expect no less than that from my first born. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Whew. Cheers
------------------------------------
Creator of the comic Flatt Bear.
A comic about... well... a bear

Flatt Bear
packey Wrote:Whew. Cheers

You can say that again. We've had moved before like this that we never really recovered completely from, so this is a first for us, a successful transition with no data and no photos lost..
2285_ 2285_ 2285_ 2285_ 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Thank you very much for spending the valuable time of your weekend to let us enjoy our hobby. You did a great job Thumbsup
Reinhard
Congratulations on the successful move, and with Reinhard and I'm sure hundreds of others, I'm very grateful for the time you've spent to accomplish this.
My sincere thanks to Everyone involved Cheers
Well congrats on the move ...I had some doubts I will admit , but all seems ok for now.

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Congratulations and thanks to all admins and helpers!
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
Great Job - Packey!!!!

Thank You!!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Cheers THANKS! Thumbsup
My condolences to the chat.
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
tomustang Wrote:My condolences to the chat.
Big Grin Give us time - we'll get another one --- Then we can have the fun of learning a new one Eek Goldth
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
tomustang Wrote:My condolences to the chat.

Tom,Around 7 years ago we had a regular crowd in chat every night then we just drifted away from the nightly gathering..
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
OK Scotty you can slow to impulse power now. Thanks Packey, job well done! Thumbsup Worship
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Tyson Rayles Wrote:OK Scotty you can slow to impulse power now. Thanks Packey, job well done! Thumbsup Worship

Just coasting now until the replacement beryllium sphere that we order off the Internet shows up. Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and