Great British Train Show -- 2014
We finally have a confirmation.
I can now confirm that the 2014 GBTS will be at the Jim Archdekin Rec Centre on 3/4 th May 2014.
(Brampton, Ontario)

More details next week.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Can't wait. Really looking forward to this show! It's one of the best model railway shows in our area & it's almost totally British.
Rob
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.robertrobotham.ca/">http://www.robertrobotham.ca/</a><!-- m -->
I've been wanting to make this show for years - maybe this time!
For you guys coming from the Midwest (or even the Near west), Brampton is at exit 346 on Hwy 401 -- works out to about 3 1/2 hours after crossing the border at Detroit. Then a bit more northwards.
We still claim it is the biggest and best all-British model railway show in North America. (If there are any rivals, let us know.)
David
Moderato ma non troppo
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
I've just received the "final" listing and map of the GBTS.
There are 29 vendors and 24 Exhibitors. I think that 20 of the exhibitors are layouts, judging by size of space.
There may only be 2 of us demonstrating this year.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Bump.
The show is this weekend.
One exhibitor (that I know of) has dropped out, but I should get his table.
There is a coupon in a British Canadian magazine that gives $2 off the family rate on Sunday (but that's already low!)
Drop by and say Hi; I'll be doing card buildings.
David
Moderato ma non troppo