2013 auction #4: N scale BPS “Tracks Ahead” caboose
Well Mark, that is an outstanding offer, Thumbsup one that I would never had thought of or expected. Nope Thank you for that very kind and generous offer, the winning bidder still gets the car and Big Blue wins big time...... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin That sounds like an offer we cannot refuse. 357 We thank you for doing this. Cheers

So what say you out there, anyone want to up the bid now?????????
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Southern Tuxedo Wrote:Don’t feel bad Don, I thought that yesterday was the last day too and I just read the guidelines a couple of days ago. Nope

I was going to pass on this because the caboose is in the ab“N”ormal gauge, but since it is on for a few more days I’m going to take this as a sign to get off my butt and help my friends out (I hope I can call this community that?). Cheers

Simple out bidding someone else who would really like the caboose doesn’t seem right, so what I am going to do to make things more interesting, is to match the winning bid with a donation up to $25.00.

So right now, with Nachoman's bid of $15.00 and my matched donation of $15 Big Blue will get a combined $30.00. Now, will someone out bid Nachoman and force me to dig a little deeper to match a higher bid? Popcornbeer

Let's all remember that this money is needed to support this wonderful resource that we are able to participate in. The Big Blue community is full of the best modelers that this hobby has to offer and I, for one, will be forever grateful to you.

Mark
THANK YOU! Worship THANK YOU! Worship THANK YOU!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Well folks, this is it, the actual end of this auction took place yesterday and we have a winning bid of $15 from Nachoman. Congratulations Kevin, and a big thanks to you for this. Thumbsup I'll be in touch to let you know what the next step is to get this car to you. Big Grin

Southern Tuxedo Wrote:...Simple out bidding someone else who would really like the caboose doesn’t seem right, so what I am going to do to make things more interesting, is to match the winning bid with a donation up to $25.00....

And a special thank you goes to Mark, who is willing to match the winning bid, doubling the amount that will go to support Big Blue. Thank you Mark for you most generous offer, I'll be in touch with you as well..... Thumbsup

And lastly, we cannot forget to thank Mike, (Tyson Rayles), for his donation of this car in the first place. Thumbsup Thumbsup

You know, with friends like this, how can we possibly lose? Worship Worship Both Mikey and I thank you all for your support. Even if you cannot bid, even if you cannot donate, just coming here, posting and letting us see what you're doing with you many photos is support enough for us. We are really, really pleased how things are working out for Big Blue because of all of you here. Big Grin Big Grin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Cool, I won! Cheers

Maybe this could encourage me to build the small n-scale layout I have always wanted Goldth
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->