Hello from Texas
Whats up guys? Just getting back into things after being out of the loop for 20yrs. In a week or so when i get my new toy back i will post some pics.
TX_CUMMINS_6BT Wrote:...for 20yrs. ...
Welcome back from your "Texas size" lunch break Wink Looking ahead for your photos.
Reinhard
Welcome aboard!! What scale(s) do you model in???
There are a few Amateur Radio guys here as well as a few members that worked or still work on the railroads.. Misngth Look around and visit the Hobo's Camp thread: http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic...=41&t=6836 and say Hi there too, to our O gauge friends....
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Glad you could join us!
Just HO as of now but my wife wants me to get into N scale so i would put money on it that after the first of the year i will be finding a second job to fund both. I cant wait to get my special set back from the local shop in Ft Worth. It was a UP set given to UP crews here as a safety award so its a low number run. Getting dcc and sound put in and want to weather it but at the same time i dont want to weather it because of what it is. I think i came out like a bandit on the set. Snatched it up for $150 new in box when i saw another set used go for almost $400. Good to Know there are fellow radio junkies here.