Trains on this day in the past:
August, 1977. Westbound truck train under the Brookdale Ave. Bridge, East Palestine, Ohio.      Charlie
Charlie---I've always thought you should have your pictures published---a truly great collection.
Here's a shot of CN422 heading through Bayview on 8/29/2015 with two brand new ES44AC's being delivered from the GE plant in Erie PA.

Here's some of my earliest "dated and organized" photos from 8/30/2010. 

Winchester and Western at Vineland, NJ, 8/30/16.

Bruce

A westbound at East Palestine, August 30, 1977      Charlie
8/31/2010---CN148 at Howard Rd.,Aldershot

Winchester and Western switches the US Silica sand plant at Newport, NJ on 8/31/16.

Bruce

Crossing Market Street in East Palestine, Ohio 8/31/1877. The car dealer was Neil Motors Ford. I was Parts Manager here for 9 years. 
The Autos are probably all recycled by now but the lead locomotive, an SD40-2, at least survives as NS 3357 and even though stored at Altoona it has been equipped with PTC.     Charlie
September 1, 1977 An Eastbound manifest train at East Palestine, Ohio.      Charlie
WPMA-51 at Winslow, NJ, September 1992.

Bruce

9/1/2010---CN331 heading into CN Stuart Yard.

I'm posting this one from September, 1978 as proof some of these babbitt  bearing cars were still active in interchange and run at track speed.       Charlie
TV12 has just reached the top of the grade at Summit Cut, MP 37 on the Fort Wayne Line. 9/3/1977.     Charlie
9/3/2013---northbound at Wentworth St.S.,Hamilton.

September, 1979. This Conrail westbound has just cleared the signal at MP 48.9 and crossed the Ohio/Pa. state line. the building is part of the Kenmar furniture plant. East Palestine, Ohio.       Charlie