2013 auction #4: N scale anniversary car----
I forgot that this ended today..

Thanks again, Lynn!!!! Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
I thought I got it too cheap, so I added a bit because I believe others would have bid, but got to busy.

Lynn
Whitehouse, Tx
yellowlynn Wrote:I thought I got it too cheap, so I added a bit because I believe others would have bid, but got to busy.

Lynn

We thank you for that gesture, knowing that it does go to help support Big Blue. I'd be proud to own a car decorated by Sumpter250 so you did well my friend... Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Thanks to AT&T, making access to the internet impossible Yesterday, I just found out that the Nscale Auction prize, has safely arrived. Lynn PM'd me the news.
Done, done, and done. 2285_ 2285_
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Sumpter250 Wrote:Thanks to AT&T, making access to the internet impossible Yesterday, I just found out that the Nscale Auction prize, has safely arrived. Lynn PM'd me the news.
Done, done, and done. 2285_ 2285_

Thank you Pete for your efforts in this, and thanks goes to everyone who bid. A special thanks to Lynn for bidding on and winning this valuable potentially priceless car. Thumbsup Thumbsup

We have had quite a few auctions these past years, some cars even made a tour from member to member before being auctioned off. We had, I believe, two HO and two N scale anniversary cars by Pete and the same number decorated by myself. This was not only a fun project, but worthwhile since all the proceeds went to help support Big Blue. Not only that, there are now eight owners of unique cars with road numbers that won't be repeated and can be traced to the originator. There will be no more of these produced by us, so hang onto them if you own one. Wink

We thank you all for eight great and spirited auctions... Big Grin Big Grin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I took it out to my train shed where I had a pair of those magnifier headband. I needed them to fully appreciate all the details that went into it. I am absolutely amazed. Much to the detriment to BIG BLUE, I thank everyone that didn't bid just so I could win it. Confusedhock: Eek

Lynn
Whitehouse, Tx
2285_ Enjoy it Lynn!!!! Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???