Coffee mug auction
Charlie B Wrote:I think I will kick this up a little to make it more interesting. With coffee the price it is it should be served in a classy cup...$25 is my bid

Charlie

Who can afford to put coffee in it??????????? It's so bad that when we go out to eat we order one cup of coffee and two straws. 357 357

Thank you once again for your bid. 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
ezdays Wrote:It's so bad that when we go out to eat we order one cup of coffee and two straws. 357 357

What, you can afford to buy coffee when you go out? I have to ask for the free glass of water, although there probably is a charge for water in AZ. Icon_lol
Charlie
26$ to help the mug to get on the right side of the pond 357
Reinhard
Charlie B Wrote:
ezdays Wrote:It's so bad that when we go out to eat we order one cup of coffee and two straws. 357 357

What, you can afford to buy coffee when you go out? I have to ask for the free glass of water, although there probably is a charge for water in AZ. Icon_lol
Charlie

Yup, water is much more expensive here. My last water bill is a testimony to that. I have a slight battle going with the water company though, but we have to pay the bill regardless or we would be using our Walmart's restroom (some gas stations have coin operated locks). Icon_lol

As for affording coffee out, we sometimes splurge, but we wind up eating crackers dipped in ketchup when we do since the coffee taps us out. :o
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and

The kit Kats aren't fabled......They never last long enough for anyone else to see them.
$28.00.....
I need a mug to put my coffee in at work...So I can wash down the Kit Kats.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Just noticed this, if it can be used for tea I'll bid $30.00.

Bruce
bdw9535 Wrote:Just noticed this, if it can be used for tea I'll bid $30.00.

Bruce

Yes, it is universal in that you can use it for most anything that is drinkable. We were thinking about a patent for its use for both hot and cold liquids. :o Also, it's designed for both left and right handed people. Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol

BTW, thank you for your generous bid.... Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
I appreciate opening new markets for mugs. This one should be dedicated for coffee used at my home office only, 32$
Reinhard
faraway Wrote:I appreciate opening new markets for mugs. This one should be dedicated for coffee used at my home office only, 32$

I can't think of a better use for this, but keep in mind it has other uses in an emergency. I've heard of people actually using one for drinking water. Eek A far-fetched rumor I'm sure, but worth keeping an open mind about... Big Grin

And yes, thank you for your bid. Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
W. C. Fields had a funny skit titled "The day I drank a glass of water" Lets make it $35
Charlie
Before we loose our electric again I'll go to $33.

Bruce
One more time
W. C. Fields had a funny skit titled "The day I drank a glass of water" Lets make it $35 :mrgreen:
Charlie
I want a 75 watt light bulb for my office...
36 Dollars.

I'm new at this auction stuff...But ain't you suppose to bid UP.....Bruce?
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
eightyeightfan1 Wrote:I want a 75 watt light bulb for my office...
36 Dollars.

I'm new at this auction stuff...But ain't you suppose to bid UP.....Bruce?

I think his electricity went out before he had time to get his bid in properly.... 357 357 357

Thank you all for your bids. Cheers

As far as your light bulb goes, that contract is out for bid and we should have an answer for you within the next 30 or so days. Misngth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
ezdays Wrote:As far as your light bulb goes, that contract is out for bid and we should have an answer for you within the next 30 or so days. Misngth

Don't you need electricity before you can have the lightbulb? Big Grin

$40

Andrew