Happy fifth photo entries
This thread is for posting your contest photos. You may post as many as you wish, each one will be judged on their own. You can view the rules in this thread:
Our Happy Fifth photo contest rules. Please post any questions or comments in that thread as well.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
The last few railfans take their shots before the Big Blue Excursion Train gets ready to depart. PRR #9337, a 44 tonner, was set out along the main for this photo-op. Arrow II #555 gives off a short blast of its horn, signaling that its time to go. Even with reduced weekend traffic, the excursion can't hold up the commuter trains behind it.

Don't be upset if you missed today's excursion, more will follow! At least these Arrow IIs have comfortable 2 by 2 seating...

[Image: P3051141.jpg]
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
Nice one!! Goldth
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
We have a start Thumbsup Thumbsup yeah.... Cheers
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
We haven't seen much activity in this photo contest so if you spot something on or near a railroad such as this, take a picture and enter.

I was driving by the local Denny's near the town of Santa Maria,, and spotted this tribute to Big Blue..... I think their offer is outstanding, just be careful going there, their booths are awfully small... 357

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
and after all those free donuts, I'll NEED a big booth!!! Eek Cheers Cheers
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

ngauger Wrote:and after all those free donuts, I'll NEED a big booth!!! Eek Cheers Cheers

Try driving away in one of those cars after you've had your fill of donuts and coffee. Icon_lol Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
I have been trying to get pictures of heritage rolling stock. I caught this one this afternoon going west through town.    
Charlie
Great Pic Charlie! Thumbsup Thumbsup
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

ezdays Wrote:
ngauger Wrote:and after all those free donuts, I'll NEED a big booth!!! Eek Cheers Cheers

Try driving away in one of those cars after you've had your fill of donuts and coffee. Icon_lol Icon_lol
Yeah. I would need at least a "G" scale car! Eek Eek Eek Eek
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Just in case you all forgot that we have this photo challenge, this is a reminder..... we still do..... Welcome and yes, we only have three entries and unless someone else enters soon, we will have first, second and third places all sewed up. :o We don't want that, we'd like to see at least a few more people participate. Welcome Welcome It's not hard, just put something on your layout, or near a train that says something about Big Blue's fifth anniversary. You can even photoshop it in according to the rules, so give it a shot, so to speak :hey: Shoot 357 ............................

P L E A S E Worship .... Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Time for my entry.. The SH&D has posed this company photo to help celebrate Big Blues 5th anniversary.

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
e-paw: That's Funny!!!!! Cheers Goldth Goldth Goldth Goldth
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

You can tell I have preschool age children.
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Caught this on a Conrail intermodal train

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)